• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTT/FS Upgraded Glock 29 SF w/Lots of Extras!!!

gatorforgeck

Private
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2013
Virginia
Up for sale is my upgraded Glock 29 SF with lots of extras. Pistol is barely used and comes with upgrade parts installed, all factory original parts, and extra upgrades to tune and customize to your specs. Great 10mm package for serious shooters or those looking to carry a little more power. If its out there, the 10mm will stop it, making it ideal for backpackers and hunters.

This gun feels great, shoots great, and is incredibly accurate. 200rds through the factory barrel, 100rds through the upgraded Bar-Sto barrel.

As the pistol currently sits:
Glock 29 SF
Bar-Sto stainless barrel (big upgrade in strength for higher pressure rounds)
Glockworx (now Zev) Fulcrum adjustable trigger set at 3.5#
Lightning Strike Titanium Striker
Lightning Strike Titanium Safety Plunger
Glockworx 3# Striker Spring
Aro-Tek Target Sights (professionally installed and sighted)
Wolf Guide Rod and 19# Spring Set
Grip Plug

Extras
5x 10rd Glock magazines with Pearce Grip Pinky Extensions (makes an enormous difference)
Wolf 21# Recoil Spring Kit
Lightning Strike 2# Striker Spring
Blackhawk Suede IWB Holster
20rds Winchester 175gr Silvertip HP
20rds Hornady 180gr XTP
All Factory Original Parts including mag base plates and sights
All Manuals and Packaging for Accessories (for your customizing desires)
Original Glock Tupperware with speed loader, lock, cleaning brush, rod, manuals.

Ideally want to trade up for S&W 327 TR8 or M&P R8, or possibly 29-2 6 1/2" with additional cash on my end for any of those options. Would consider other Smith & Wesson wheel guns in .357 and above or the right H&K. Or feel free to make an offer, worst I could say is no.

Selling price would be $800 OBO

Will Ship to FFL or F2F in VA