• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTT gen 2 razor 1-6 setup for aimpoint comp m5s plus cash

NateAdams13

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 7, 2021
    Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361
    Looking to trade my gen 2 e 1-6 razor Mil reticle in a scalarworks 1.93 (updates hinges) for an aimpoint comp m5s on a scalarworks 1.93 mount. Razor will have the factory battery cap (bit marred up) as well as the pictured premium outfitters cap that holds an extra battery.

I took this in on trade and decided I want a dot for my 12.5 instead.

Note: I did shoot the setup today and had some illumination flickering on recoil using the PO cap. I have not changed the battery or cleaned the contacts. I haven’t had this issue before so I don’t believe it is the optic, but can’t guarantee that. Vortex would repair/replace it if that turned out to be the issue obviously. I know flickering was an issue on the razors at one point in time.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

I will be in Omaha this coming weekend (15/16th) if you would like to face to face in that area.

Attachments

• IMG_1122.jpeg
      IMG_1122.jpeg
      536.9 KB · Views: 47