• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTT H1000 for Reloder 26

matchbook454

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2019
N.E. IL
I have 4 unopened pounds of H1000 that I’d like to trade for Reloder 26. Cannot ship so F2F only. Located on n.e. IL. Willing to travel within reason and up in WI west of Madison about once a month.

Would you be interested in a sale ? I do t have nothing to trade but will purchase.

Three ! I'll see how many #'s of RL26 I have when I get home. (I think I have 2or3)

Reactions: matchbook454
I'm down by Peoria, any good places up there to shoot?
Not up by me but I do shoot up in Columbus WI which is another 2 hours north. We have a 600 yd. range there. Have you shot at Elmore Stock Farm? That is near Peoria I believe?

Yes, havent been there for 3 years, life got in the way, hoping to be back there alot this yr. I havent been there since Ron took over. Buddy Keith says hes done some nice upgrades. Not cheap to shoot there alot, but nice to stretch it out in IL.

Reactions: matchbook454
I may head down there in a couple months. I’d like to shoot out past 1,000 a bit as I have only had a couple of other opportunities to do it.

Reactions: Tjfarmer
It looks like I’ll still have 2 #’s left. I’d also trade for Reloder 16 if anyone has some of that.