• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTT H4350, H1000, Varget, IMR-4064 and VV in NW Colorado.

Alpine 338

Lumberjack
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2010
NW Colorado
I have one 8-lb jug of H4350 and one 8-lb jug of H1000. Both are sealed, never opened. Four each 1-lb bottles of Varget. Twenty Ten each 1-lb bottles of IMR 4064. I also have five 1-lb bottles of N560, and can spare some N540 as I have more than I'll ever need of that.

Looking for the following in trade;

Retumbo
8208XBR
CCI BR4 (need 5K+)
Black Hills Red Box 5.56 77-gr OTM
Lapua 6.5x47L factory loaded ammo, with either 123 or 136 Scenar.
Nightforce 2.5-10x42 with Mildot reticle.
LMT Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group, FA (L7Q3), new.
Steyr AUG 7-twist barrel, new.
SIG 551-LB 7-twist barrel, new.
Bartlein 7mm Heavy Varmint 8.7-twist 5R barrel blank.
High quality, number 1 or better grade Douglas Fir deminsional lumber (2x6, 2x8, 2x12, etc.) delivered.
Will also consider new tires, mounted and balanced if you're a tire dealer. Prefer Nokian or Cooper tires.

Not for sale, cannot ship powder. No other trade variations, unless you are desperate and want to trade straight up with a 99 to 03 Ford F250 4x4 with 7.3 Power Stroke and manual transmission, or a 94 to 97 Toyota Land Cruiser (FZJ80) with factory lockers.

Last edited:
Guys, I'm getting a lot of inquiries for trades of odds and ends in powders. For the two 8-lb jugs of powder, I would prefer like trade pound for pound, and same lot number. Definitely no partial containers of powder, or containers that have been opened, and/or stored in poor conditions. All my powder has been stored in a climate controlled dry, dark, and cool basement at a temp that never swings outside of the 63 to 65 deg range.

I have h4831SC. About 9lbs worth. I’m in the front range. Would be extremely interested in the h4350. Shooting you a PM

Ok, lots inquiries. Just to be transparent, I'm not desperate for any of the trades, and with that said, I'm not driving any considerable distance just to trade a pound of powder. If I had priorities, it would be for the Retumbo and CCI BR4's, outside of that, I shoot multiple calibers, so I can continue shooting with what I have on hand.

As far as the vehicles listed for a straight trade, that was my form of dry humor. I'm not the kind of person to take advantage of someone like that.

Last edited: