• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT Larue AR15 for optic preferrably

isaacspoon

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2018
TEXT preferred. text anytime day or night. 91579zero3zero88... i work odd hours and will respond when i am awake

I have a larue AR15 with a few mods. Furnature is ODgreen. changed the handguard and a few pieces on the lower to have ODgreen stuff. charging handle is also OD green with nickel boron coating.

5x prism optic is currently on the rifle. open to taking off the optic if needed and deal is right but would prefer to send it with the rifle.

I do not really do not have anything specific I am looking to trade for, so send over any reasonable trade offers and they will be considered.

will take multiple guns in trade for this one if they are guns I am interested in.

Below is a list of firearms or optics I am open to a partial or full trade
-ar10 in anything but .308
-M1A
-ar pistols
-s&w governor
-g43x
-leupold mark5 HD
-long range quality optics
-leupold LCO & D-EVO combo

IMG_9694-preview.jpg

What are the specs? I'm not seeing a lot of Larue left.

"with all due respect and in the nicest way possible"

I didn't realize I had to keep MY guns stock and up to YOUR standards... If I wanted to change something on MY rifle... I did. This rifle was one I planned on keeping but circumstances in my life have changed. If you have an offer please send it my way, otherwise I believe there are sniperhide rules about bashing and down talking for-sale/trade ads which you may want to revisit. Cash price reflects the gun not being a perfect safe queen stock larue rifle shot 3 times and never shot again. Feel free to pay 500-1000 more for an unmodified used larue rifle.

Thanks for the interest.

I don't see any of that as bashing I think he's asking if it is a larue ultimate upper and lower or was it an actual larue build its a little unclear. He just wants details on the larue part

I don't see any of that as bashing I think he's asking if it is a larue ultimate upper and lower or was it an actual larue build its a little unclear. He just wants details on the larue part
this is what i responded to PrecisionJAR with in our PM

barrel is a laure 18" 223 wylde, round count probably 200-300 rounds. the lower is an actual larue build which came with another larue gun I purchased, it currently has a cmc trigger in it, but I plan to put the original larue 2mbt back in it if I am selling/trading for something (i like single stage triggers over 2 stage). the upper is a build I put together. however it does have a larue bcg (from the same rifle the lower is from), barrel and stealth upper I purchased from larue. upper and lower mate together perfectly and there is no play or rattle whatsoever.

this is what i responded to PrecisionJAR with in our PM

barrel is a laure 18" 223 wylde, round count probably 200-300 rounds. the lower is an actual larue build which came with another larue gun I purchased, it currently has a cmc trigger in it, but I plan to put the original larue 2mbt back in it if I am selling/trading for something (i like single stage triggers over 2 stage). the upper is a build I put together. however it does have a larue bcg (from the same rifle the lower is from), barrel and stealth upper I purchased from larue. upper and lower mate together perfectly and there is no play or rattle whatsoever.
As someone else said I just didn’t recognize it as a Larue per the title of the add so was curious if it was one of the originals you’d modified but that doesn’t appear to be the case.

Good luck with the sale.