• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT LN IWI Galil Ace .556

tiger49931

Tiger49931
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2019
Houghton mi
www.906tactical.com
Galil ace 556 Bought new never fired. Mounted a scope on it but turned into a safe queen. Would like a dd mk12 , or another 223 bolt 9mm subguns etc ?? Im into alot of things so give it a try. Would rather it go to a person that will use it. Reason i havent used it is i bought the 7.62 ace pistol at same time and love it more, the 7.62 now sits on a form 1 and this one need to go so i can get more upgrades hahaha . $1800 trade value or sell out rite for $1600.
1692973016107.jpeg

Reactions: DIBBS and Signboy
Hello, interested the 556 galil...which one in the photos is it? It's never been fired? And where are you located? Thank you

Sexy! these take AR mags?
And it’d be a SBR right?
Its considered a pistol since it is braced and not stocked. Can be SBRed easy but i have not done so yet. And yes it takes any AR magazines. The upper one in the pic i did SBR and it has a folding stock on it now. The lower one in the pic is the 556 one and it is as it appears.

Reactions: banshee sws