• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTT LRI Built .510 Whisper / .338LM switch barrel.

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
####### SOLD PENDING FUNDING#######
Gents,
I had a double whammy hit. My nods were stolen, and I had a family emergency. Insurance covered my NODs. My sister in law needed a car, and since I lost my brother, I’ve been helping her and the boys out when she needs it. To cover that car, I sold off my thermals. Life is back on track, and I need to get a solid thermal back onto my rifle. End of Sob story…

I have a LRI built switch barrel .510 whisper / .338LM that I’m looking to trade for a IR Hunter 60mm, or a HALO XFR / LR. Other legit 640 core thermals will be entertained. The rifle is built off a Surgeon 1086, OK action that was opened up to accept the .338LM round by Robert Gradous. The .510 barrel is a fluted, 7 twist, 18” long. The .338lm is a Kreiger, 28” MTU that is fluted. The Kreiger is unfired. I have 20 rounds on the .510. Both barrels are threaded. The LM has a SICO brake installed. I’ll have to look up the threading on the build sheet.
Rifle sits in a McMillan A5, GAP camo, Surgeon DBM with custom .510 Magazines. I have .338lm mags too. Glass is a NF BEAST with RAP. I have 80 rounds of SKS .510 whisper brass, 60 rounds of SKS .510 controlled fracturing 725’s. A bunch of 750’s and 910’s for the whisper. I also have .510 dies, go / no go gauge and a lot more. If anyone is interested in a trade, I will happily provide as many pics as you need.
It took me two solid years to get this rifle together along with the accessories. I have a commitment for predator control on three different herds. If I didn’t have that, this would Not be on the block. If you have any interest please LMK. Cash price is $8K plus shipping. The .510 whisper suppressor is a home built Form 1 can. I have no idea if that can be transferred. Its a Ti can and is Extremely effective. It IS NOT INCLUDED in the sale.

OqtnIIj.jpg

The business end of the .510W

JR48kvY.jpg

.510 Whsiper Controlled Fracturing round next to the 5.56.

LyC3uGg.jpg

Sight in at 100 yards with the factory SKS ammo.
k5psOSC.jpg

Last edited:
Mannnn.

Id love to have the 510 build... just a slight touch outta my budget.

Comrades,

i am about to embark on this endeavour of building a .510 ... . May i ask what kind of costs are to be expected shooting the 750 A-max or the like? It would also be very interesting to know more about powders and accuracy potential.
Thanks in advance