• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTT: Manners TCS High Plains Gloss for diff Color

unoigo

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2018
TN
I have a brand new MCS-TCS in High Plains Gloss. Just like the one in all of Manners pictures but the hardware is black instead of bronze. Looking to trade for a TCS in a different color. The gloss is nice, just not for me. Let me know if you’d be interested in swapping. Preferred trades would be scorched earth, midnight, high plains matte. Thanks

Last edited:
You could buff down the gloss with fine scotchbrite to dull the finish. Grey or white scotchbright used for finishing.
If you don't have a good paint or woodworking supply store near by send me your address and I will send you a couple pieces.
Just an option.

Reactions: southerngolfer
Appreciate the idea but I would hate to do on a $1500 stock. I may just end up selling it as there has been lots of interest purchasing. Thanks again

Reactions: midwestoffroad
You could also send it in and have them reshoot it with matte clear. They do it all the time.

Appreciate the idea but I would hate to do on a $1500 stock. I may just end up selling it as there has been lots of interest purchasing. Thanks again
I have done this with both archery and rifle CF components that had more of a gloss finish than i liked but understand if the OP doesn't feel confortable doing it.