• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTT: McMillan A2 MK13 Mod 0 / 3 Stock for Stiller MK13 Action (or Rifle) - Build Kit Also Available

Werk125

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2019
Charlotte, NC
Update - Posted for sale on GB since I found a mod 7.

Rather than build two mod 3’s, I decided to diversify! Ideally, I’m looking for a Stiller Wylie or Garland marked MK13 action in return for the stock… I may consider a Remington based mod 5 rifle, with cash and/or additional parts from me, depending on the components and builder used.

I also have an L lug, McCann MIRS rev B (new in box), Turner saddlery sling, E prefix Remington action with magnum bolt, and NXS 5.5-22x56 with the correct low speed turret to include in a trade if needed. Really all you’d need is the barrel blank at that point, and that’s easy to come by! I’m willing to include some or all of these additional parts and cash if we end up having to swap a previously built rifle (I realize many of these actions may be built already), or a low serial number Wylie marked action.

For those that are familiar with the mod 0 and mod 3, this is not an issued stock. I was able to collect the hard to find saddle, saddle insert, saddle screw, third action screw insert (escutcheon), and forearm rail along with an existing A2. An ex McMillan employee handled the retrofit since the A2 fixtures and molds were decommissioned by McMillan (that was a dark day, but it is what it is). McMillan will no longer make or touch an A2, so the options to secure a stock that will work for a mod 0 or 3 are limited. I attempted to keep the lineage of this stock as close to correct as possible (given the situation) so having a McMillan employee who was there when the original stocks were produced work on this A2 was important to me. I’ll walk you through the specifics of the retrofit if you decide you’re interested in a trade, as well as provide a set of detailed pictures.

Included below are two pictures that show the side profile and also highlight the third action screw / forearm rail underneath.

Please reach out with any questions, I’m more than happy to answer them.

803DC004-9F69-4BD2-8713-D31F2691376B.jpeg

A60E972D-AC8F-41F8-9707-5F1ECCAE7FAB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: EM_556 and Konez
As mentioned in our PMs from before, if you end up finding a Stiller action and the stock is still available, I would be interested in buying it.
Thanks

Reactions: Werk125
Great question. I’d like to keep the stock as leverage for a trade in the interim, but if I’m able to purchase an action or mod 5 / 7 rifle I’ll free this up for sale.

Ok thanks for your time. He said you were selling it and claiming he is a buddy of yours and said to contact you on that email.