• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTT my 6.5x47 Lapua for your 6 Dasher

morning would

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2022
New Mexico
ETA: Found what I needed. Thanks

Because I have some kind of masochistic issue deep within, I’ve decided to jump into another caliber, 6 Dasher. I’ve got quite a few boxes of 6.5x47 Lapua unopened 100 round boxes, so looking to see if anyone would like to do some trading. I would do 100 pieces of my Lapua 6.5x47 for 100 pieces of your 6 Dasher brass. Would prefer Alpha, but would also accept Peterson. Let me know please and thank you.

tuyi9y.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought 200 pieces of once fired alpha 6 dasher from another member on here. Waiting for it in the mail but I'll send you 100pcs for half what i paid. I don't have any use for the 6.5x47 though. Figured I'd throw the offer out though.

I just bought 200 pieces of once fired alpha 6 dasher from another member on here. Waiting for it in the mail but I'll send you 100pcs for half what i paid. I don't have any use for the 6.5x47 though. Figured I'd throw the offer out though.
Boy I sure appreciate that. Only because the dasher is all new to me, I want to start with new brass in this one. Thank you very much though. That’s an awesome gesture.

Reactions: mj1995
Boy I sure appreciate that. Only because the dasher is all new to me, I want to start with new brass in this one. Thank you very much though. That’s an awesome gesture.
I understand that. Figured I'd throw the offer out. You're welcome.

I'd be interested in buying a box of that X47 brass for the right price as well!