• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT, My DTA HTI w/Extras for Your Semi M2HB

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    Title sums it up. All my DTA HTI gear for your semi auto M2HB and whatever you have that goes along with it that you won't be needing.

Will consider an M3HB on GI parts or GAU16 if you throw in something to boot, like a nice revolver, handgun, optic --we can discuss it. But it's really an M2HB I'm looking for on a straight up trade.

My rifle has been fired five times and is in like new condition, been in a temp/humidity controlled safe whole time. Just a test run really last year and I have pics of that. Cerakoted FDE from factory, Elite Iron "Alpha" can matches it to the T, includes factory brake and Elite Iron brake (same as the one they make for Harris only this one is indexed so no shims are needed! --Can is too, so you can swap between the two in the field!). Scope is USO ER25 milGAP reticle and fully loaded set in USMC Badger steel rings and is basically new (those five rounds under it) w/ARD and Tenebraex caps, MK Machine carbon fiber throw lever and alum. ref. level, ACI (cosine indicator). 2 Mags, Vickers padded sling, field cleaning kit including hex wrench multi tool and reverse locking T torque wrench. Two rails sections IIRC. Bipod is LRA "Light Tactical". I'll also throw in a box of 100 lathe turned 700 (or 750?) gr. brass solids.

I like the rifle fine, I just already load and link for one M2 and want a tandem mount. And in the future, it's really the M2 I plan on shooting most anyway, I just don't have the time to really invest in collecting data and working up loads for the HTI despite wanting to.

If you are out of state, I will pay the "other" $200 transfer tax --I understand it's not so hard for me to transfer it to a dealer, the dealer to your dealer, then to you --I understand the wait wouldn't be a lot different than buying it from mfg. or any other dealer out of state. So on your end, you'll just be paying to transfer it as usual.

If you are in WA state, I think I can transfer it directly to your dealer making things quicker/easier.

Either way it's no big deal and we can make it happen.

I thought I had more pictures of the rifle up close but I can't find them. If interested in a trade though I'm sure you'll wanna see all sorts of pictures and so will I so I'll take whatever you want then. For now here's the rifle, comes with everything except the NV gear (no PVS30 or PEQ):

IMG_0863.JPG

Reactions: Joshcole