• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTT New For Old MK20 Barrel

CalebFuller78

Private
Minuteman
Gauging availability of Scar 20s step down barrels; I need one for my rig as I own a FA762SV-BK which requires the tapered barrel of the earlier SCAR 20s. The new one (that I just put money down on) has a straight heavy barrel profile and I would really like to avoid sending it to be machined. Should have rifle in a couple month, 1:10 twist, surefire pro comp, will literally be a brand new unfired barrel.

I was just in your situation a couple weeks ago. 1:10 straight barrel. FWIW, I sent it to Dave Wilson to have it profiled and he had it turned around in a week. Super clean work too.

Gauging availability of Scar 20s step down barrels; I need one for my rig as I own a FA762SV-BK which requires the tapered barrel of the earlier SCAR 20s. The new one (that I just put money down on) has a straight heavy barrel profile and I would really like to avoid sending it to be machined. Should have rifle in a couple month, 1:10 twist, surefire pro comp, will literally be a brand new unfired barrel.
old thread long shot, but are you still looking for one?

Sounds goods good! Wish i had seen the post last year. Im trying to get into a 1:10