• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTT: New FP PEQ-15 full kit for Swaro 115mm Objective.

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    Have a new, legit L3 PEQ-15 full power (45mW), full original kit, 2020 MFG date, original owner (never owned by .GOV agency) in FDE.

Want to trade for your Swaro 115mm spotter objective (already have the BTX eyepiece and 1.7x magnifier).

I have the 95mm Swaro objective with Armor, so if you want to take a slight downgrade and work out a deal of some sort, I’m down with that too.

Dude an extra 20mm of girth is barely noticeable
    Girth is not what‘s important; it‘s the light gathering power difference and that is noticeable. The 115 has 46.55% more light gathering potential than the 95 and that is significant; especially in low light and that fulfills the needs of certain customers. Now midday will full sun, the difference between the two won’t be noticed.

• Haha
    Reactions: TheHorta
    Girth is not what‘s important; it‘s the light gathering power difference and that is noticeable. The 115 has 46.55% more light gathering potential than the 95 and that is significant; especially in low light and that fulfills the needs of certain customers. Now midday will full sun, the difference between the two won’t be noticed.
    I totally agree, I just wasn't talking about optics