• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT: Pair of Noveske Apaches, consecutive serial numbers

SunuvaButch

TRUMP2024
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2018
West by God
As stated in the title, I have a pair of Noveske Apaches, consecutive serial numbers. Boxes, documents, etc. Would love to trade both for one high ticket item. Please let me know if these are of interest. Not interested in basic or more common items. Nor am I remotely interested in anything other than higher end firearms. No scopes plus money or custom built items. Thanks and be well.

Value is a tough one, only one available for sale to my knowledge at 3500ish plus shipping tax etc and it’s not the same. They made 50 of these. So I honestly need helping gauging value...

Just to clarify, Im not considering some ridiculously low offer of 2500, as I have now received. Please research at least some. Thanks!

Probably going to need to add more info if you want to generate interest - which stock option it is, caliber (my understanding is there was 6.5CM or .308), pictures, etc.
Gonna have to provide $3,500 worth of information if that's what you think they are worth. A couple of vague sentences and no pics doesn't give anybody the warm and fuzzies about dealing with you.

I can print one hole with my noveske with factory hornady hunter 143. everyone who has shot this can not believe its a factory gun. I would not take less than 3500 each,
1614485354011.jpeg

If your going to sell for less, atleast give me a message to what your honest offer was, i might be intrested in another or another pair.

Reactions: SunuvaButch
Probably going to need to add more info if you want to generate interest - which stock option it is, caliber (my understanding is there was 6.5CM or .308), pictures, etc.
I assume someone serious enough to buy one already knows what they are. They made 50 and I’m not aware of any 6.5s that actually hit the street. I have plenty of positive feedback available.

😂 These new attempts on several forums to not offer pics, get defensive when asked, say do your own research etc is almost like it’s come from script on some dark subreddit for new ways to get away with this stuff. 🤣🤣🤣 “i hAvE pLeNtY oF pOsiTiVe fEeD bAcK”, well not here you don’t.

Attachments

• 859AAEDE-961A-440B-8297-24B3EEAD14DB.png
    859AAEDE-961A-440B-8297-24B3EEAD14DB.png
    964.9 KB · Views: 146
😂 These new attempts on several forums to not offer pics, get defensive when asked, say do your own research etc is almost like it’s come from script on some dark subreddit for new ways to get away with this stuff. 🤣🤣🤣 “i hAvE pLeNtY oF pOsiTiVe fEeD bAcK”, well not here you don’t.
Except I can gladly provide PLENTY of names with people all over you can contact. I’m not defensive...AT ALL. Period. Price is 7500 for the pair. Prefer to trade at least partially. Ask Andrew1182 for example, i have had a rather large transaction of this magnitude with him prior. Below are the only pics I have handy if the one.

Attachments

• 501219A3-C546-4023-93B4-8433E9DAFC9C.jpeg
    501219A3-C546-4023-93B4-8433E9DAFC9C.jpeg
    540 KB · Views: 527
  • BDC80699-E84D-4F77-A3D1-93AFBA148E89.jpeg
    BDC80699-E84D-4F77-A3D1-93AFBA148E89.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 458
Just trying to help, as I have always had an eye on these, and wanted to give more info on the typical Apache model:

20” .308, Stainless, 1:10 twist, 5 1/2 contour, threaded
Magpul 700 Stock
Cerakoted
Timney Trigger
20 MOA pic rail
Typical Noveske Swag

$3500 is a fair starting point as well

No affiliation with seller, just trying to help out with info.

I can't wait for the ensuing thread where some member complains that they lost ~$7000 to a scammer.

• Haha
Reactions: SunuvaButch