• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTT: Pelican 1750 for drag bag (CO front range FTF)

V

Vandy321

Shipping is rough on both, so how about CO front range local trades only.

I have a like new, tan, pelican 1750, just ordered 2 x foam inserts, 1 will replace the custom cut middle layer currently in it and one will be included as an additional replacement or a cut for a 2nd rifle.

Looking to trade into a drag bag of decent quality...used is fine, something along the lines of the Triad tactical bags or a used Eagle industries or something. Open to offers, but it needs to fit a 26" braked barrel in a non-folder.

Last edited by a moderator:
To clarify a few questions I have gotten, i'd be willing to ship if if buyer/trader wants to cover it...I'd pay for shipping of the drag bag to me.

Bag length, needs to be able to hold a rifle that is up to 50"...in most cases, that seems to be a size "L"....48" is the min.

Can add cash as required.

I have an Eagle Industries dragbag...but would need to be shipped to me. I can take pics later this evening