• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTT - Pistol and Rifle Powder Trade - CO FTF Only

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    Hello fellow Hider's. I am cleaning out the reloading room and trying to get rid of stuff I don't use or need anymore.
    Looking to trade in Colorado FTF only. I am near Colorado Springs and would be willing to drive up north or down south a little.
    Most of this powder is sealed but some has been opened indicated by the "oz", here is the list in order of Powder Burn rates:

PowderQtyLbs
    1Winchester WAP - similar to Ramshot Silhouette (2lbs sealed)32lb 8oz
    2Alliant Blue Dot (1lb sealed)21lb 14oz
    3Accurate Arms No.918oz
    4Hodgdon H110111oz
    5Winchester 296 (sealed)11lb
    6Hodgdon CFE BLK (sealed)11lb
    7IMR Enduron 4451 - similar to H4350 (sealed)18lb
    8Hodgdon H435018lb
    9Hodgdon H4831SC (2lbs sealed)32lb 2oz
    10IMR Enduron 4955 - similar to H4831 (sealed)11lb
    11IMR Enduron 7977 - similar to H1000 (sealed)11lb
    12Alliant Reloder 25 (2lbs sealed)32lb 6oz

I will not split up units, each row is traded as a whole, multiple rows is preferred.

Here are the items I would like to trade for:
    • Alliant Reloder 26
    • Hodgdon Trail Boss (only 1lb)
    • Hodgdon Varget
    • Large Rifle Primers - Match primers preferred but would consider others
    • Small Rifle Primers - Match primers preferred but would consider others
    • Factory Ammo
      • 308 175gr ammo
      • 5.56 77gr ammo
      • 9mm ammo
      • 10mm ammo
      • 357 or 38 special ammo
      • 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo - Hornady Match 140, 147 or Berger Match 140
      • 22LR match grade ammo
    • 7.62mm (.308) bullets
      • Sierra 175gr SMK
      • Barnes Match Burner 175gr
    • 7mm (.284) Bullets
      • Sierra 180gr SMK
      • Hornady 180 ELD-M
      • Berger Hybrid180gr
    • 6.5mm (.264) Bullets
      • Sierra 142 SMK
      • Hornady 147 ELD-M
      • Barnes Match Burner 145gr
      • Berger Hybrid 140gr
      • Berger Hybrid 144gr
    • Scalarworks 34mm 1.57" high mount
    • Not interested in much else, but if you have something cool send me a PM you never know
    If you do not have a trade I will consider selling at fair market value.

If you would like a row of powder, please reply with the row number and description of what you'd like and what you are offering to trade for it. Once we agree on a trade I will setup a convenient meeting place and time near Colorado Springs.

7ACAD847-6523-419E-8E0A-E24E63D42593.jpeg

Last edited:
    If that’s what you consider “huge”, I feel sorry for your wife

What are we 12 years old?? Are you trading him or did you just come to his thread to make a stupid comment.. 30lbs of powder is a pretty good chunk when most folks aren't giving anything up right now.

I would like the powder in line 12 (Reloder 25). I have large rifle primers and 500 rounds of 5.56 ammo. I'll just have to check to see if the 5.56 ammo has your desired bullet weight. If I remember correctly they were heavier than the typical weights. If the bullet weight of the 5.56 ammo is what you want, what do you think is a fair trade? I could let go of a max of 200 primers.

I would like the powder in line 12 (Reloder 25). I have large rifle primers and 500 rounds of 5.56 ammo. I'll just have to check to see if the 5.56 ammo has your desired bullet weight. If I remember correctly they were heavier than the typical weights. If the bullet weight of the 5.56 ammo is what you want, what do you think is a fair trade? I could let go of a max of 200 primers.
    PM Sent, I'm sure we can work something out.

I am willing to sell the remaining powder for reasonable prices. I am heading up to Boulder on Saturday (01/23) and will be traveling through Denver, if you want any of the remaining powder I'll sell for what you can get at local stores, etc. So $35 a pound is what I've been seeing.

Last chance for Denver/Boulder tomorrow (Saturday). All the big jugs of powder are traded, everything else will just be local to Colorado Springs for meeting.

I'm interested in the h110 and possibly the blue dot. I'll shoot you a message later this evening.

Updated the list, powder rows with strikethrough are either sold or SPF and no longer available.