• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS/WTT: Proof CF 6.5 CM 24" new barrel blank ***Sale Price and other trades Added****

eugevita

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2020
Brand new 24" CF Proof 6.5CM proof blank that I recently purchased for one of my builds. Unfortunately for me, I decided to not pursue the original build and am now looking to put together a new Bighorn origin build.

Sale Price: $660 $650 shipped to lower 48

Main Trade Interests: Big Horn Origin SA with 308 bolt face (I will consider both new and used and can add a little $$ to the trade for a new one). Also interested in trading for new Proof shouldered prefits for Bighorn Origin in 6.5CM. I would prefer a CF barrel and can add a little $$ to balance the value difference in the trade. Will consider a proof stainless pre fit with $$ from your end to even out.

Other Trade Interests: 6MM ARC AR upper, 650-700 rounds of Hornady American Gunner 140GR BTHP 6.5 CM, may consider partial trades for range finder + cash, might consider partial trades for chronograph or spotting scope with mil reticle + cash

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• proof 1.JPG
    proof 1.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 108
  • proof 2.jpeg
    proof 2.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 113
  • proof 3.JPG
    proof 3.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
I just did something similar. I had the blank chambered and threaded for big horn. Might save you som money.

Reactions: eugevita
Good Morning! At the moment I would really prefer to trade for a Bighorn origin action or proof origin prefit. If no bighorn offers come my way I might consider adding a sale price.