• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTT - Q Fix 22" 6.5cm Bartlein barrel

claytonm

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 13, 2018
Hey all, first post in the PX, feel free to grill my ass if I did it wrong.

So I'd really like to have a lighter weight barrel setup on my Fix for 6.5 Creedmoor since I have really come to love the size and balance of the .308 barrel.

This 22" barrel is off of my early serial Fix. I will confidently say that it has had less than 100rnds (probably closer to ~60) through it as I'd only made it to the range a few times before swapping the barrel to .308, and it has not been installed in the rifle since. Barrel is in great condition in my opinion.

If possible, I'd make an even trade for my Fix barrel for your 16" 6.5 creed Fix barrel. Barrel for barrel, cherry bomb for cherry bomb.

Some pics here, but let me know if there is some closer detail you'd like to see - I don't know the best way to photograph barrels.

Thanks!

IMG_3900.jpg
IMG_3901.jpg
IMG_3902.jpg

Im going to say this. Ive cut a few of those down. Re threaded them. And reprofiled them on a manual lathe now. Its not hard. And they shoot as well after as they did before.

might be worth a 12 pack to make friends with someone who owns a lathe...