• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTT/S: 14 Carat 16-20in Adjustable Gold Chain NIB

GBMaryland

Herr Oberst
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 24, 2008
    Maryland, US
    So this is an accessory only in that it can keep your wife happy so she doesn’t pay attention to your gun habit…

IMG_1758.jpeg
    IMG_1759.jpeg

Long story short: I was supposed to return this two years ago, and then we cleaned up our den and realized it was still sitting there. At this point it can’t be returned, so I figured “what the hell?,” someone here might be able to use it.

Bought it for a autism pendant, and it was not exactly big enough for my wife’s neck so that it would hang low enough, and then we both forgot we had it, and it needed to be returned. -Doh-

$350, PayPal, friends and family / Zelle

If you want to trade, 65CM (147 ELDM, 142SMK, etc.), 300wm (225 ELDM, Berger 215, etc.), 45-70…

Note that the inner lid does not have any stains or weird stuff. It’s actually reflective because it’s got a sparkly metal impregnated inner lid.

Last edited:
    Reactions: TheOE800
    Heh… bump!

I’m sure somebody has some ammo lying around they want to trade for this… make their wife or girlfriend happy!