• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTT - S&B PSR Contract Scope (Illuminated for non-illuminated)

Werk125

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2019
Charlotte, NC
This is extremely specific and I realize the chances are slim, but figured I’d throw this trade offer out on the inter webs.

Through a handful of trades, I ended up with two S&B 5-25 PSR optics with intact markings (QR code, NSN, etc). Both are illuminated and have the tremor 2 reticle. I’m sorting out a couple of clone rifles, and would like to find one of these optics without the illumination knob. It’s a first world problem, but I’d like to run an OPS AWP PSR unimount with the bridge… And to do so I need more room on the main tube. The only requirement I have is that the markings need to be intact. It’s fine if the paint is a bit scuffed up, etc.

I don’t plan to bump the post, but if anyone sees this in the future and is up for a trade / looking for one with illumination give me a shout.