• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTT: Schmidt & Bender 3-20X50 Ultra Short for Firearm **TRADE PENDING**

thehun

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2018
    I have a new, unmounted Schmidt & Bender Ultra Short 3-20 FFP, CCW P4FL optic. Part #667-911-972-F1-E8 (which is the same as the current part # 667-911-972-F1-E9 but with CCW turrets for a price check)

I bought it new a month ago and I sent it back to remove a stuck piece of lint (appeared to be a microfiber lint) on the objective lens.

I've since decided that 20X is a bit much for my 16" AR10 so I've stepped down to a mid 10X optic.

This features the low profile MTC/DT/LP/ZC 35MRAD turrets with the very useable and uncluttered P4FL reticle.

P4FL allows you to range from 200 to 1000 meters easily.

Please keep offers clean from the thread and message me direct. It is cross-posted.

Trades (if you have less feedback than me, expect to ship first):

Full Trade List (meaning equal trade):

SCAR 17 FDE
    HK SP5
    Tommy Built T36C Pistol with Tailhook
    Very High End .308 Bolt Gun
    Possibly a HK416 10" Complete Parts Kit
    HK MR762

Partial Trade List (you would have to add cash or something else to the deal):

KAC SR15 Mod 0 or 1
    CZ Bren 2 8" 5.56 with Brace
    CZ Scorpion with Tailhook
    Steyr AUG (not NATO)
    Geissele Super Duty DDC 16"

Got something else? Worst I can say is no thanks. I am only into 9mm, 5.56 or 7.62X51/.308 semi auto or on a rare occasion as stated above...high end .308 bolt gun (no your Savage or HOWA does not qualify regardless of what chassis system its in). You are more than welcome to offer a cash price but I rather trade.

Q2fN46w.jpg

k73tEpB.jpg

1587488651811-png.7304687

Last edited:
    Already lots of interests...keeping options open. Still available, for now. Please keep interests to PM so we can keep this thread clean as possible.

TTT! Will add a set of NF 1.375" rings with a trade for a SCAR 17/20.

Last edited:
    Just a friendly reminder. If you reach out to me and offer a potential trade and I reply interested...please have your comms ready to go...if you are going to be too busy to answer emails/PMs...do not contact me and waste my time. I am easy going...but time is precious and I do not like wasting it by waiting on you to communicate.

Lol some people work and just have time to shoot something to you then back to work for a while.

Did I miss the cash price ?

Reactions: Bigrederic
    I get all that...I truly do.

Primarily looking for trade only. Entertaining cash offers but truly just want to trade it...SCAR 17 FDE is my primary want.

Trades listed above are in order of importance.

Last edited:
    Reactions: deersniper
    Pending Trade with MDFMFG!

Last edited: