• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTT Schmidt Ultra Short H59

skyewalker

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2014
New Mexico
Illuminated 5-20 ultrashort in Pantone. It’s sitting out a round while I’m looking for a new rifle to put it on. I love the optic but always hated the color. Looking to trade it off:
No 1 picks would be the same scope in black, Leupold MK5 in H59 (maybe CCH), Eotech VUDU 5-25 H59 but I may consider any other high end optic with h59 (or similar).

Amended for cash price: $3000 shipped, comes with original box, spuhr 4636 with box and a set of Tennebraex covers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    602.2 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
...not sure if you’re kidding or not, so to play it safe I deleted my previous reply. But yes a mk4 is out

Last edited:
Mark 5HD 7-35 out, I have a Spuhr mount for mine too.
I'll pay the difference if we can work it out.
Mine is Black.

Thanks, I may get with you depending on how crazy I go with the new rifle, but as of right now I’m not thinking I’ll need that much high magnification.

Reactions: Toddmonty
Thanks, I may get with you depending on how crazy I go with the new rifle, but as of right now I’m not thinking I’ll need that much high magnification.

I have a 3.5-18 x 44 H59 Black one too. Keep me posted, I need a tan scope, this one & a 3-20 Ultra is at the top of my list.

Mark 5hd 5-25x56 with H59 with Spuhr mount? Its as black as it gets....

Thanks Islas I’ll pass on the 5-25. Keep them coming guys, I didn’t know there was going to be this much interest but it being that I’m not too set on what I want, you may just luck out.

Reactions: Islas82
Got a NF 4-16x42 H59 + cash. Lotsa different mount options.

Let me know. :)
Damn you Dave, I have a sweet spot for the 4-16 ATACR but I have nothing to put it on, all of my rifles that could use that little guy are taken care of at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: hk dave
Sold off another scope today, before I replace that one, let's see if someone wants to trade this for either
Eotech VUDU 5-25 H59 or Leupold Mk5 H59 plus cash on your end.

Let’s keep a good thing going, still looking for 3.6-18 mk5 h59 (maybe CCH or illum TMR for the right price) and a Vudu 5-25 h59.

Thank God. I’ve been doing my best not to PM you.
You’re not the only one that got tempted 😂

Yes sir it was a VUDU and cash what got it done. I received payment and will be shipping out tomorrow so this one is gone fellas.
Thanks for all the interest.

Not sure what the emoji means. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested and how much additional cash you’re expecting with the trade.