• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTT Sig P320 X-Five / Barsto Threaded Barrel / Holosun 507c, and More...

ESBVader

Total Noob
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2018
NC
I have an excellent condition Sig P320 X5 that I set up to be run as factory config or as a suppressor host I'd like to trade for a 2011 of some sort in 9mm. Not concerned about condition as long as it's functional. Maybe even an EDC X9 or it's equivalent. .223 Barreled Action is also possible. Other trades, just let me know.

The x-Five has the following:
  • Holosun 507-C Red dot sight
  • Spring Precision RDS Plate
  • Armory Craft adjustable trigger / I have the original trigger floating around somewhere and can add it if wanted.
  • Barsto Threaded Barrel for Suppressor (Fitted by Barsto) w/ thread protector / Original X-Five Barrel included as well
  • Wilson Combat Grip with Weights
  • Bladetech holster (has ability to carry extended threaded barrel as well)
  • Talon Grips applied to original lower.
I probably have around 400 rounds through the pistol (only 40 through the Barsto barrel so far). I can take extra pics if needed.
I haven't had any issues with the firearm. Only trading because I just like my 1911/2011

Selling price is $1600.00 via discreet PayPal F&F or Venmo

PM with any questions!

20210127-110139.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested in barsto barrel. If you decide to part it out.

@hawk21 That is an amazing pistol, but waaay outside my budget. Though I wonder...

If I do not feed my five kids, three of which are in college, and save the funds to buy something like that, could I market it to my wife as doing my part to fight the war against child obesity...?

All PM's answers. Considering a few things but throwing this to the top for now.

P
@hawk21 That is an amazing pistol, but waaay outside my budget. Though I wonder...

If I do not feed my five kids, three of which are in college, and save the funds to buy something like that, could I market it to my wife as doing my part to fight the war against child obesity...?
Easiest way to market it is as follows:
You get to shoot the 9mm sight block barrel
One kids shots limited with the .40 sight block barrel
Another shots open with the 9 major comp barrel

Good luck with the sale mighty fine setup

Reactions: ESBVader