• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT: Springfield Armory M21 (M1a) for custom bolt action in 308

SoCalVIS

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2019
Albuquerque, NM
*****Not available till Mid OCT 2021 - currently in storage, located in NM*****

Looking to trade for a custom built bolt action in 308. Ideally a TacOps but GAP and others would be considered as well. Let me know what you have. Want: 20-24" barrel, threaded, not fluted, prefer not to have detachable mag. No chassis systems, Mcmillan stocks a plus.

I'm the second owner and have only fired 308 168gr match out of it. Knowing only an estimated round count from the previous owner, I will say less than 500 rounds fired.

SN 377XXX. Manufactured in Nov 2016, left Springfield as a M21, rear lugged receiver. Discontinued by SAI. Douglas supermatch heavy profile parkerized carbon steel barrel. Muzzle break installed from factory.

Basset mount is Picatinny, low version. Sadlak front Picatinny rail with bipod mount stud has been installed and Harris removed. Sling has been updated to leather since photos. Recoil spring guide replaced with Sadlak national match version. Under the cheek rest are two tools, one an allen wrench to adjust the cheek piece and the Basset mount wrench. SAI soft case with manuals included. 10 or 20 round mags can be included.

Email any questions and for more photos. Have lots of feedback on local forum as well as other places, happy to talk on the phone and work out this deal. If you want to purchase outright send me an offer.

If you absolutely love the whole package and it gets us closer to an even trade, the optic is a Steiner Military 3-12X 50mm scope with illuminated G2 MIL reticule and MIL turrets. Upgraded with bubble level and throw lever. Spuhr scope mounts, model SR-4000 Ø34mm H25.4mm PIC, Zero degree. I love this scope but for the right rifle would let it go.

Attachments

• IMG_4636.JPG
    IMG_4636.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_4640.JPG
    IMG_4640.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_4644.JPG
    IMG_4644.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_4645.JPG
    IMG_4645.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Let me see what kind of .308 bolt action I have since I absolutely need a pretty M1A like that since my others are unicorns!!
CH signed M25
SEI complete BA
I’ll look for others