• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WTT Steiner S35 for C35

PlinkIt

GunNut ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2014
Virginia / North Carolina
Want to trade a Steiner S35 for another C35
Personal preference is towards the C35 so looking to swap anyone who'd rather have the S

Unit has been turned on and played with from back deck, but never mounted / fired / fielded / etc

Other alternative is trade towards a dedicated helmet mounted scanner

Reactions: JRAY6
I’m interested. I have a C35 that has been to the range once. Zero’d it last weekend. Have a TigIR and working a deal for another high end clip on. Would rather have the S35.
Let me know!

I’m interested. I have a C35 that has been to the range once. Zero’d it last weekend. Have a TigIR and working a deal for another high end clip on. Would rather have the S35.
Let me know!
That should work out just fine

I'll shoot you a message here in a minute

Lemme know if this falls through, I've got a new C35 that I'd be interested in trading for...

Spoke with robozebra already but found out this unit will "wash out" if bumped so canceling the trade at this time to send it in to be looked at