• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT STI Marauder

Kline

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
Northern Michigan
I’m looking to trade my 9mm STI Marauder. I won’t be able to get more pictures and exact details on the mags and accessories until later in the week, but thought I would see what interest there is. It has not been a safe queen and as such has some wear on the finish, but shoots 100percent. The grip is not the standard marauder grip, but the stippled texture grip and it comes with a magwell. I have to double check but off the top of my head I have 6 magazines, including one mbx, an awful (Color wise) green holster and double mag pouch, as well as a safariland x300 holster that will come with it.

Trade interests:

Staccato P dpo
Staccato C DPO (single stack)
Beretta ltt rdo
Optic ready cz’s (shadow 2/P-01)
Nice 1911
Cz bren 2
Sig mcx virtus
Multi-gun
Lightweight proof barreled action (6.5 creedmoor)
Other optic ready pistols?

In all honesty, I just like trying new stuff, let me know if you think you have something I would be interested in. Worst I can say is no thank you. Trades will be plus or minus cash, to make them fair for both parties. Thanks

Attachments

• DD870D10-80E8-4E4A-9283-FC15473D0619.jpeg
    DD870D10-80E8-4E4A-9283-FC15473D0619.jpeg
    676 KB · Views: 552
  • 7D9C2334-8913-48E4-85AA-49C1836611FB.jpeg
    7D9C2334-8913-48E4-85AA-49C1836611FB.jpeg
    426.5 KB · Views: 512
Last edited:
I’m looking to trade my 9mm STI Marauder. I won’t be able to get more pictures and exact details on the mags and accessories until later in the week, but thought I would see what interest there is. It has not been a safe queen and as such has some wear on the finish, but shoots 100percent. The grip is not the standard marauder grip, but the stippled texture grip and it comes with a magwell. I have to double check but off the top of my head I have 6 magazines, including one mbx, an awful (Color wise) green holster and double mag pouch, as well as a safariland x300 holster that will come with it.

Trade interests:

Staccato c2 or P (optic ready)
Zev OZ9c
Glock 43x mos
Nice 1911
Beretta ltt rdo
Multi-gun
Lightweight proof barreled action (6.5 creedmoor)
Other optic ready pistols?

In all honesty, I just like trying new stuff, let me know if you think you have something I would be interested in. Worst I can say is no thank you. Trades will be plus or minus cash, to make them fair for both parties. Thanks
Hello, I have a Springfield Elite OSP in FDE optics ready with only 50 rounds down the pipe plus cash. Or Im willing to do a all cash deal.
Thanks

Hello, I have a Springfield Elite OSP in FDE optics ready with only 50 rounds down the pipe plus cash. Or Im willing to do a all cash deal.
Thanks
I appreciate the offer but im not really interested in one of those, and I’m only really looking for trades at the moment

Copy that, I have a christensen arms MRP in 6.5 creedmore with carbon fiber barrel. Wasn't looking to part with it but Im looking for a Marauder for IDPA. Let me know what you think.

Thanks man!

Up for trade!

Full build from GAP

Action: Blueprinted 700 w/ 20moa Badger rail
Barrel: 27in fluted Rock Creek barrel 1:11.5 Twist threaded 5/8x24 w/3-port brake
Stock: McMillian A5
DBM: APA (10rnd AI mag included)
Trigger: Old style Remington tuned to 2lbs

850 rnd count

Up for trade!

Full build from GAP

Action: Blueprinted 700 w/ 20moa Badger rail
Barrel: 27in fluted Rock Creek barrel 1:11.5 Twist threaded 5/8x24 w/3-port brake
Stock: McMillian A5
DBM: APA (10rnd AI mag included)
Trigger: Old style Remington tuned to 2lbs

850 rnd count
No thanks