• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTT: Surefire M720V Raid - Trade Black for Tan.

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    I have a >95% mint black Surefire M720V Raid WML that I’ve had stored away for quite a few years. If you have NODs, the adjustable IR output on this Badboy is better than a full-power PEQ. It’s fantastic for CQ and long range outdoor NV illumination. One of the best things about the 720 is that there is almost no suppressor shadow, since the white light is very narrow beam, unlike almost every other WML out there.

Anywho, I’ve had many of my pew toys Cerakoted FDE, and have a specific gun planned for my 720, but my anus strenuously objects to a black light on my tan gun, so I’m hoping there is another idiot out there with a tan 720 who is a militant Black Lights Matter supporter and wants to swap.

Otherwise, as a last resort, Imma Cerakote this beech and cover up all the text.

I’ll pee on it upon request… free!

Do it fer da chilluns.

IMG_7854.jpeg

IMG_7853.jpeg

IMG_7855.jpeg

IMG_7856.jpeg

Reactions: cruiserweight
    You racists need to step up and show your support for Black Lights Matter.