• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTT: TOILET PAPER (the good stuff) for high end optics

Hellbender

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2008
Lebanon, Missouri
Have one full sleeve (16 MEGA rolls) of GENUINE Charmin Ultra Soft (still in factory wrapping), never opened.
Also have 1 open sleeve (less one roll has 14 sheets used, I only used it twice and I always use 7 sheets, so count is accurate) of Angel Soft.
Pics available on request.

Only interested in S&B, ZCO, TT and March for full unbroken sleeve of Charmin. Only interested in certain reticles, so post what you have.

MAY break up Angel Soft sleeve into smaller 4 packs for lesser scopes like NF, Vortex AMG, etc, etc.

Shipping and insurance is on the Buyer.

I've been trading on the Hide since 2008 and have made 100's of high end trades with multiple members, on my word this is the real stuff (no cheap knockoffs that's been resleeved).

Post your trades here, no PM's, I don't want a bunch of bickering over who was first.

Last edited:
Damn, I wish you were closer. I really need to wipe my butt right now. Could of used some Angel Soft right about now. This sandpaper is just not cutting it. LOL

In all seriousness, I doubt you will find someone willing to trade scopes for TP. We haven't degraded as a society yet for this to be relevant. I'd give it a couple of months then you may get some biters. Make sure you keep that Charmin TP sealed. I may hit you up come May or June. I just hope I can make it till then.

• Haha
Reactions: straightandtrue
Yeah post pics. How do we know you actually have the toilet paper. I want a pic with a USA Today or New York Times from today and a pink unicorn next to the TP. Just to keep you honest.

Reactions: Bjaouni
I’ll trade the open sleeve for a three pack of Clorox wipes and I’ll throw in a personal hand sanitizer but you cover shipping

Reactions: AMP!
I refuse to be reliant on the “system”. Can confirm shooting squirrels and utilizing their tails for wiping is not only practical, but also multi use if you run it under the hose afterwards. No ones tricking me into parting with my NCStar 4-12x44

Never thought about using squirrels for this. My raccoon keeps trying to scratch my butt every time I wipe. Do you just flush them down when you're done?

Do you have a lot # ? Want to make sure it matches mine .., got mine dialed in for precise wipe
Have Tangent
NF XT
ZCO

I'm not giving out lot #'s until I know if I'm even interested in your scope/s.
What reticle is in your TT and ZCO? Not really interested in the NF XT.

Never thought about using squirrels for this. My raccoon keeps trying to scratch my butt every time I wipe. Do you just flush them down when you're done?

Raccoons can’t be trusted near your chili cannon. Learned my lesson the hard way, had a colostomy for a couple months to heal. Stick to squirrels, preferably dead but if you like the PETA approach then trap them and give them Benadryl, works fine plus it’s warm, overall a nice feeling.

I'm not giving out lot #'s until I know if I'm even interested in your scope/s.
What reticle is in your TT and ZCO? Not really interested in the NF XT.
Both in US Counter Sniper F3 -third focal plane reticle rare and practically unobtainable 21 color illumination with 201 settings of brightness but not day light visible or night vision compatible .
1583864446585.png

Last edited:
Buying slightly used TP is a lot cheaper, you guys should look into this.

That's why getting the good stuff (like my trades) is so important, with careful rinsing and drying, you can get most of your $$ back later.

You're kinda out of luck with the cheap stuff. Like everything......buy once, cry once.

Buying slightly used TP is a lot cheaper, you guys should look into this.
Agreed... any discount if we take a semi used, but not shat upon roll for a lesser value scope? Preferably at least 60% left, low round count, properly mounted on the roller with the correct tools, and in a well ventilated environment where it may be scent free.

Reactions: Vitali1342
I would not compromise my TP with patching .., skidmarks really start to open up . I'm .2-.3 all day long guy

Agreed... any discount if we take a semi used, but not shat upon roll for a lesser value scope? Preferably at least 60% left, low round count, properly mounted on the roller with the correct tools, and in a well ventilated environment where it may be scent free.

Well, I won't be using TP at all anymore, it's just too valuable, so all I have left will be new, sorry.

We'll just have to do like the rest of the world, and not shake with our left hand.

Have one full sleeve (16 MEGA rolls) of GENUINE Charmin Ultra Soft (still in factory wrapping), never opened.
Also have 1 open sleeve (less one roll has 14 sheets used, I only used it twice and I always use 7 sheets, so count is accurate) of Angel Soft.
Pics available on request.

Only interested in S&B, ZCO, TT and March for full unbroken sleeve of Charmin. Only interested in certain reticles, so post what you have.

MAY break up Angel Soft sleeve into smaller 4 packs for lesser scopes like NF, Vortex AMG, etc, etc.

Shipping and insurance is on the Buyer.

I've been trading on the Hide since 2008 and have made 100's of high end trades with multiple members, on my word this is the real stuff (no cheap knockoffs that's been resleeved).

Post your trades here, no PM's, I don't want a bunch of bickering over who was first.

You’ve got to watch the cheap knock off stuff, I’ve seen the pockets be too loose on the first firing and accidentally jam your action!

Come on guys, let's keep this thread on topic. I only have GOOD stuff listed.
Well I found ads for a cheaper brand that may have issues, however they offered me a lifetime “no questions asked” warranty if I do have problems. Can’t you match the value of the cheaper company with your vastly superior brand that only carries a manufactures defects warranty?

How about trade for one of these? the tri-color illum and fiber-optic irons should seal the deal.

1583873299938.png

@Hellbender I have a NIB 5-20x50 dual focal plane Quigley Ford, still in the plastic wrap. I would probably be able to let it go for the full unopened pack of the Charmin. But I'll need pictures and the lot number to verify that what you're trading is the real deal good stuff.

All of this demand for tp could revive the good ole Sears and Roebuck catalog

@Hellbender I have a NIB 5-20x50 dual focal plane Quigley Ford, still in the plastic wrap. I would probably be able to let it go for the full unopened pack of the Charmin. But I'll need pictures and the lot number to verify that what you're trading is the real deal good stuff.

I'm pretty sure you'll need 2 Quigley Fords to make a fair trade for a whole unopened sleeve of Charmin.

y’all insane I’ll keep my scope and going on the MRE diet - I’ll be solid in no time

Please read the older posts....I will later be breaking up a cheaper single ply roll into individual squares for trades like these.

Is this still available?

I've had over 30 PM's with lots of offers (even though I told them not to PM), but all the TT's and ZCO's offered have had those stupid Christmas Tree reticles, I'm holding out for a either a good Duplex or plain Mil-Dot, I'd probably even take a German #4.