• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTT: Varget for H1000 or Reloder 26 - Houston/SE TX area

wade2big

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
I have an unopend 8lb jug of Varget that I would like to trade for H1000 or Reloder 26. I would consider trading for Reloder 16 and Retumbo as well. Houston, Victoria, Austin, San Antonio, Corpus.

I do have a couple 1lb containers of Varget of someone only has a bit to trade.

Last edited:
Willing to sell cash? I'm in the Katy area.
I’m not looking to sell. I would sell if there is a slight difference in the trade but I don’t want to let go of powder without replacing it with something.

I do have a couple one pound containers as well if someone only has a bit to trade.

I’ve got about 7.5 lbs of RL26 if you ever make it up to the DFW area
Lets meet halfway. Thats about a 2 hr drive each way for both of us. Do the math on the fuel and see if it makes sense to you. You get Varget and I get what I want. Its a win win. If you drive the hole way I will throw in that extra 1/2lb. :sneaky:

I’ve got a bunch of h1000 I’d trade for varget. I’m in Houston downtown. I’ll be home in a week and can meet up. Pretty sure I’ve got like 8-10 lbs in unopened 1 lb containers. May have a keg as well. All unopened except one 1 lbers. My gun liked retumbo more so I never use it but load a lot of 223 and 308 so varget is useful to me.