• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire WTT: Vudoo Gen 1.2 18" MTU BA for 22-24" MTU

KnowNothing256

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2020
    Picked up a very gently used Vudoo from another member on here, and while the gun is a joy to operate, the barrel is much shorter than my main gun so the balance point is much different. A rebarrel costs $500, so if there was someone else with a longer BA out there wanting to shorten up, it'd be much cheaper to just pay the shipping and FFL fees than to rebarrel the thing.

The link to the original listing is below; this WTT is for the barreled action only. I've put about 250 rounds on it so far (the accuracy of the Vudoo versus my CZ 455 made me cackle), so it's at right around 500 rounds down the pipe total. I'm gonna be selling the TT Primary Independence trigger, so I could let that go as part of the deal if needed, but the chassis, case, mags, etc., are all sticking with me.

Let me know if you're looking to swap to a more nimble setup!