• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTT/WTB: QTY 1,500 Berger 108 BT’s for Berger 105’s Hybrids or 109’s LRHT

NodakBarbarian

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2019
North Dakota
As title states. I have 3 boxes of 500 Berger 108 BT’s. 1500 total. Wanting Berger 105 Hybrids or 109’s. Will buy either outright or open to other trades. Thanks

Last edited:
Just wanting the BC boost? My first 6gt barrel had legit benchrest accuracy with 108bt, the 109s dont shoot as well in my second pipe. But for tactical hitting steel at distance they're just fine. 109s are 5" at 800y, the 108s would shoot under 3" at same distance if i was on my game. 8 shot groups.

Just wanting the BC boost? My first 6gt barrel had legit benchrest accuracy with 108bt, the 109s dont shoot as well in my second pipe. But for tactical hitting steel at distance they're just fine. 109s are 5" at 800y, the 108s would shoot under 3" at same distance if i was on my game. 8 shot groups.
The slightly better BC and the advertised more consistent BC. Should be easier to pick a seating depth and leave them there compared to possibly needing to adjust more based on the hybrid ogive of the 109. To be honest I'd be good with shooting my 108's because they're stupid accurate at the 300-700 yard range, I shouldn't even switch lol.

Reactions: 4O6shootist
The slightly better BC and the advertised more consistent BC. Should be easier to pick a seating depth and leave them there compared to possibly needing to adjust more based on the hybrid ogive of the 109. To be honest I'd be good with shooting my 108's because they're stupid accurate at the 300-700 yard range, I shouldn't even switch lol.
All 3 rifles I've tried em in, they absolutely hammer @ 2900-2950fps 10-25k off lands.