• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT/ WTS 6.5 CM FD AR10 with Dracos BBL (new price, priced to move)

6.5texas.shooter

Slayer
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2013
Spring TX
Recently had this worked up in my head to trade. And it fell through. So I’ll put this feeler out to see what’s available.

Falkor Defense OMEGA (fde cerakote)
6.5 Creedmoor
Dracos Straight jacket 22” 1:8 barrel (250 rounds)
Magpul Gen 2 PRS fde
Geissele trigger
adjustable gas key and gas block

Beautiful rifle, shoots very very well.
have shot it out to 1500 yards with the short time I’ve had it. And have shot a 5” 3 shot group on steel at 1100 yards with NO load work up.
BUT, I am AR heavy right now... and need a short action bolt gun.
Thank you for looking.
-Dakota

Attachments

• E65E19A9-7D03-483A-984F-CB0B8D085DA7.jpeg
    E65E19A9-7D03-483A-984F-CB0B8D085DA7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 206
Reactions: Willoughby1971
Looks like a nice rifle! Do you know how much it weighs, rounds count, etc? Also sending you a PM.

Looks like a nice rifle! Do you know how much it weighs, rounds count, etc? Also sending you a PM.
Way less than 300 rounds. It’s been borescoped after each cleaning. Looks immaculate. On weight, I am unsure!!! I’d have to weigh it. The website for Falkor will probably be closer than my scales.

Reactions: Bravo6
Fair enough... I’ve had several folks ask for a straight cash price on the rifle. So that would be $3150 shipped to your FFL, hard to find a comparable example online. Trade value would be retail on both ends depending on overall condition.

thank y’all for the interest!!