• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale WTT/WTS Full Custom LRI 7mm Rem Mag BA

CavJock07

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Richmond, Texas
This is a full custom 7mm Rem Mag built by LRI. Started with a flat top, unfinished Manners EH1-A. Chad did a custom inlet for the Deviant Ultralight. He installed KMW hardware for the cheek piece and painted it in his signature pattern. Bolt is nitrided. Wyatt's box and Dakota BDL bottom metal. Timney Calvin Elite straight bow. Bartlein 3B, 8.7tw @ 26" threaded 5/8x24. As pictured the rifle weighs 9lb 5.6oz without the bipod (which is not included). Pic rail up front with a sling QD attachment. Single QD attachment on right side of buttstock.

I took delivery of the gun in 2018, shot a deer and an elk in 2020 and haven't used it since. I'm looking to free up some space in the safe. I used factory Federal 168 Berger ammo and it held an honest .6" group. Never worked up a load. I don't think it has over 75 rounds on it. I know what I paid Chad to do the work and I am not naive enough to think that I am going to get anything close to that back. However, I do believe this will make a great hunting stick for someone that can get more use out of it than me.

I have sold on here before, back before the monthly membership requirement.

I am asking $2,700 for the rifle plus shipping to the lower 48. I will have my FFL mail it to yours. I accept Zelle (without a description), bank to bank transfer, or personal check that clears. I would consider a partial trade if you have a magnesium XLR element long action, left-handed chassis with carbon stock, bag rider and grip.

I am happy to answer any questions or send additional photographs. Feel free to reach out.

Attachments

• 7.1.jpg
    7.1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 449
  • 7.2.jpg
    7.2.jpg
    645.3 KB · Views: 464
  • 7.3.jpg
    7.3.jpg
    630.7 KB · Views: 365
  • 7.4.jpg
    7.4.jpg
    545.6 KB · Views: 357
  • 7.5.jpg
    7.5.jpg
    748.5 KB · Views: 348
  • 7.6.jpg
    7.6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 447
I would also consider a trade for a lightweight 6.5 prc bolt gun. XLR magnesium chassis preferred. Proof carbon barrel threaded. Rifle plus cash depending on the deal.