• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTT / WTS Geissele 11.5" DDC AR Pistol, EoTech 3-0, G-33, LMT, SF

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,

I had planned to F1 this into another SBR, but I have enough SBR's. This pistol is a factory built SD upper. Blem lower, although I cannot find any blemishes on it, with SD Parts kit. SD3G trigger with light spring installed. Includes Heavier spring for the SD3G. Geissele SD Buffer and buffer spring. Used 3-0, and G33, and New Unity mounts. No issues with either, both include their respective boxes. Used LMT SOPMOD Get II., and lastly a NIB SF Training Suppressor. This pistol is Unfired! The barrel still has the moisture wick in it as it came Geissele. LMT will be shipped to you directly. The Pistol will go to your FFL. ALL NFA rules apply, obviously! I would like to keep it as a complete kit for now. Anything else not listed in my description is not included and not for sale.
Payment details to be worked out in comms with me. Trades are welcome!

Trade list, all + / - cash.
1. FDE PEQ 15 Full Power.
2. Nightforce ACTAR 1-8
3. Cases of MK262
4. A fast twist 223/5.56 Bolt gun.
5. NGAL FDE
6. Silencerco Radius Range Finders
7. Thermals
8. Leupold Mk5 3.6-18, Illuminated preferred.
9. PVS-14, Mum-14 etc.
10. Others? Just don't get all butt hurt if I say "No Thanks".

$3550.00 shipped to your FFL. PM your questions / offers.

m7dchO4.jpg

WMTwa8e.jpg

0ByeesM.jpg

wCUuKFd.jpg

9X4zs2S.jpg

VvUjraj.jpg

OHpZNFS.jpg

Z1azxXJ.jpg

AubqiXq.jpg

Last edited:
Still available, and keep the trade offers rolling.

Also have a NIB SBA3 in FDE if you prefer to keep it as a pistol.