• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTT/WTS Mac Studio computer, 2TB, 64GB, trade for S&B/ATACR or comparable glass

kevad68

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY
Figure I'd post this here first before taking it out to Marketplace or Fleabay, Brand New (used 4 days, more on that below) Mac Studio computer bought June 30th from B&H Photo. Link: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...h_z14j_07_mac_studio_64gb_2tb_m1_max_24c.html

Model #APBHZ14J07: 64GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 24-Core GPU. Was $2999 plus tax ($3,179) just last week. B&H won't take opened PC's back, so I'm stuck getting rid of it. Goaded on by my sister-in-law and friends about how much better the Mac platform is....sorry I tried for a week and just can't see how it speeds up my workflow (I work out of the house so I sit on my computer all day) vs. my Windows PC. Or just after years of Windows I just know how to move around that much more quickly. I restored/reset it to original settings when I closed it out. Comes with a power cord in its original packing boxes and original receipts dated 6/30/22 from B&H Photo.

Anyway, looking to trade for S&B PMII or ATACR with either Tremor3, H59 or Grid reticles, or sell outright.
$2900 shipped (includes insurance on my end) if you want it outright, so that save you $300 off a computer that has only been used several hours for about 4 days.
SAM_4925.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: HeavyAssault