• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT/WTS Patriot Valley 6.5 Nucleus Build

FALex

Headmaster of Romper Room
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
USA
Hello all, presented is a 6.5 Creedmoor build by Patriot Valley Arms that is in excellent condition.

Specs are as follows:
Bartlein 1:8, 24" marksman contour barrel, threaded 5/8x24 (round count 170), covered in Wheeler Cermo-coat FDE
ARC Nucleus action (19# spring installed)
Triggert Tech Special, flatblade, single Stage
McMillan A5 with Surgeon DBM

Additional details:
Stock was originally bedded to a Remington 700 action, however, the Nucleus sits in it nicely. Attached are some groupings from initial sight in. Far top center was first shot on paper. 3 shots in the center target were after adjustment. Left and right targets are Hornady 147 eld-m factory ammo (avg .76") and top and bottom groups are some 147 eld-m's that I had loaded for my other 6.5 with h4350 (.38" avg). All groups shot off bipod with rear rest. I'm not the best group shooter, but even then, the rifle performed.

Rifle will come with one 10rd Magpul AI-patterned magazine that has been covered in the same Wheeler Cermo-coat FDE color

***Does not include scope or bipod.***

$2500.00 $2200.00 $2000.00 shipped to your FFL. FFL must accept from individuals. Payment can be Paypal (Friends and Family or you cover their fee) or USPS Money Orders.

Trades will be considered. I'd really like some decent to higher-end glass (Kahles, S&B, NF, etc...) Shoot me the details and we can chew it up.

Z4vYz8Gl.jpg

B2B2UfYl.jpg

rvNNbcUl.jpg

UF30tjkl.jpg

JMRXW7Nl.jpg

CHTEbKFl.jpg

Last edited:
@NHPiper the barreled action can be separated. 1300.00 with the trigger, 1200.00 without the trigger. Both prices include shipping.