• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Keeping it.- WTT/WTS Swarovski STX 95 w/extender- splitting it up!

mi650

Undergrad Rifle Shooter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 30, 2010
    Michigan
    If you're looking to trade up, this is the thread for you!

Excellent condition!

I bought the objective used last summer, and the eyepiece and extender new at the same time.

Amazing scope!! But I went way overboard for what I really need.

wVmdVx8.jpg

XYRMdXH.jpg

dFvBOTT.jpg

ZcQYmbA.jpg

I have the original boxes for everything. Tripod & stuff not included.

$4450 $4300 $4200 shipped CONUS. Open to most payment options except PP G&S, checks held until cleared.

Trade interests: I'm still going to need a spotting scope, but looking to trade down somewhat. All options are + $$$.

Kowa TSN-99, TSN-88, Leica APO Televid 82, Swaro ATS/STS 80, NF TS-82, something else, maybe.

ETA, since I've been asked a few times, I'll split it up. as follows:

Prices are shipped to CONUS.

Extender, $375
    Objective, $1900
    Eyepiece, $2150

I'm willing to talk on the phone or text, actually expect to for this amount of $$, but I'm not posting my number in public. Will send proof of life pics with whatever you want in them, within reason. I'd actually recommend this, since I was notified a couple days ago that a scammer stole my pics of a different item and was using them to answer WTB ads on various other sites. (Scammers should be drawn & quartered!!)

Last edited:
    If you ever decide to split up or break down I‘d be possibly interested in the magnifier and or eyepiece.

Got one I wanna buy.

This is probably the best spotter on the market, you won't find a better price!!

I'm crazy for selling it this cheap!! o_O

Back up with final price cut.

Buy it before I change my mind and keep it!!