• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTT/WTS- Tikka T3X TAC A1 6.5 CR for AR or Similar Rifle

LRSHOOTER0311

Green Eyed Devil
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2018
95C73AC7-21D4-45D4-A8CC-A71499523900.jpeg

I have a practically new Tikka T3x TAC A1 chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor, 24” barrel, for sale or trade.

Trades:
  • “Higher-end” Daniel Defense, LARUE, NOVESKE, etc... AR-15 in 5.56, .233 Wylde or .300 BLK (pistols and/or SBA3 Brace preferred)
  • Sig MCX pistol 11.5" 5.56 or 9" .300 BLK
  • PWS Mk 1 Mod 2-M 111 pistol in 5.56 or 109 pistols in .300 BLK
  • Would consider some LARUE, AERO, Barrett, or similar brand .308 ARs 16" and 18" barrels, not looking for a long-range rig
  • MR556 or HK416
  • Bren 2
  • B&T APC, GHM9, Anything really...
  • Zenith MP5 Clone
Cash price:

$1,600- This is the lowest I could find in the same condition is $1,748 at EuroOptics. I think I priced mine fair to include shipping, Dewey cleaning kit with bore protection insert and save you the sales tax.

Usage and Accuracy:

The rifle has exactly 12 rounds through it which I zeroed it with, shot a 1/2” with factory Hornady Match, I'm sure you could dial it in even more with hand loads.

Excuse for selling:

I planned on using it to take a long-range class and get into shooting at the range, however, I just don’t have the time and prefer to put an AR or something similar in the boat for in case it sinks.

Payment and Shipping:

I can do PayPal gift or USPS Money Order, No OCONUS buyers

The rifle will ship FREE on my dime, bare (minus scope or anything non-factory) including all factory kit, muzzle brake, and hardware. I also have a nice Dewey cleaning kit for it that I will include as well, includes bore protector for cleaning rod and punches.

Extras:

I have 500 brand new in box 6.5 mm Berger Hybrid Target bullets, 2000 215M Federal Match primers, 200 pieces of NORMA brass, 3 or 4 1 lb (I will have to check) Hodgson 4650 powder. All of this is ready to load a winning load for this rifle, I can include this on a deal that would require more on my end.

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs