• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTT XLR evolution for McMillan A5 - FN SPR

Jeremy45

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2010
Odessa, TX
I've got an XLR evolution chassis with the tactical butt stock on an FN SPR. It has been bedded, I believe by SAC. Chassis is black and has the folder setup.

I would like to trade for a McMillan A5 and bottom metal. If anyone is interested please let me know what you have. Looking for the older 3 color camo patterns. Would prefer adjustable cheek piece.

I've got an XLR evolution chassis with the tactical butt stock on an FN SPR. It has been bedded, I believe by SAC. Chassis is black and has the folder setup.

I would like to trade for a McMillan A5 and bottom metal. If anyone is interested please let me know what you have. Looking for the older 3 color camo patterns. Would prefer adjustable cheek piece.

I've got a McMillan A3G with adjustable cheek piece and recoil pad system, plus PTG DBM and mag for .308 if you're interested.

I've seated a rifle into the stock, but it's never been fully set up or fired. Basically brand new