• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTT: ***Trade Pending***

Mordamer

Professional Know It All
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 11, 2010
    Hooker, OK
    I'd take $3,650 shipped and insured for scope, SPUHR 6001, and vortex defender caps.

I'll take PayPal but you pay the fees. I'll also take USPS money orders.

I'd trade it for the following:
    NF 7-35 Mil-XT + cash on your end
    Tangent 5-25 Gen3XR + cash on my end

I'd prefer seekins medium, ARC medium, or a SPUHR 4001 came with your trade.

Scope is like new and ships in factory box with all the goodies. Has never been to a match. Works flawlessly, glass is perfect. I just can't love it like I do my Nightforce scopes. I also like to try new things so that's why the TT trade is listed.

IMG_20200710_121103994.jpg

Still have this to trade. If anyone will be at the Southwind Shootout this coming weekend we could work out an in person deal.

What is it you don’t care for on the ZCO, I have a TT Gen 3XR and a ZCO Mpact 2 and honestly love them both. Glass is near indentical

What is it you don’t care for on the ZCO, I have a TT Gen 3XR and a ZCO Mpact 2 and honestly love them both. Glass is near indentical

I just got it thinking if I loved it I'd switch my Nightforce scopes over eventually. I decided I don't like it enough to do that and I just want to stick with Nightforce.

Reactions: deersniper