• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS - Zero Compromise ZCO 5-27x56 MPCT-3X

lead ƒarmer

Gun Loving Redneck
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2010
Prosser, WA
NF gone but the ZCO is still available First up is a like new Nightforce ATACR F1 7-35x56 in FDE. This scope is basically new and has never left the bench. It has the MIL-XT reticle and comes with the pictured baby shit scope caps and the original box etc. The MPA mount is NOT included.
IMG_0735.jpgIMG_0733.jpgIMG_0734.jpgIMG_0736.jpgIMG_0737.jpgIMG_0738.jpg

Next is a Zero Compromise Optic 5-27x56 with the MPCT-3X reticle. This one has the locking elevation knob. This scope is used but in great shape. The only imperfections are circled in the pictures below. I'd like to sell this as a whole package (scope w/ box, MPA 36mm mount, MKM scope caps and bubble level) $3400 shipped and insured w/ signature required delivery.
IMG_0739.jpgIMG_0743.jpgIMG_0740.jpgIMG_0742.jpgIMG_0744.jpgIMG_0748.jpgIMG_0749.jpgIMG_0750.jpgIMG_0746.jpgIMG_0747.jpgIMG_0745.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Lead, I have a Kahles 5 25i SKMR4 left side windage with an ARC M brace, bubble level and scope chap id make the the trade with $200. The scope was bought brand new a year ago and is in perfect shape. It is the same as the DLR only lacking the easier to turn parallax dial which could be added aftermarket for almost nothing. Attached is a picture of it, and if you’re interested I could take and send closeups tomorrow of the scope. Regards, Tim

Attachments

• IMG_8719.jpeg
    IMG_8719.jpeg
    524.9 KB · Views: 27
Hey Lead, I have a Kahles 5 25i SKMR4 left side windage with an ARC M brace, bubble level and scope chap id make the the trade with $200. The scope was bought brand new a year ago and is in perfect shape. It is the same as the DLR only lacking the easier to turn parallax dial which could be added aftermarket for almost nothing. Attached is a picture of it, and if you’re interested I could take and send closeups tomorrow of the scope. Regards, Tim
Thank you for the offer, I’m looking for the DLR version of the K525i