• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WUHAN, CHINA: CCP official and family massacred by man with a knife.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • WUHAN, CHINA. OCTOBER 26, 2021

Local Communist Party official and four members of his family killed by man with a knife, who killed two more people while exiting the dead official's home before escaping into the Yangtze (Chiang Jiang) River.

----------
    Police in China’s now-infamous city of Wuhan are hunting for a man who allegedly used a knife to kill a local Chinese Communist Party (CCP) official and four members of his family, including his wife and two of his grandchildren.

Wuhan’s Public Security Bureau (PSB) released only a few details of the massacre on Tuesday morning. The target of the attack was Zhang Qihong, acting party secretary of Xiaosi township. The suspect, a 39-year-old male identified only by his surname “Gao,” entered Zhang’s home and attacked him with a knife at around 1:00 a.m. on Tuesday.

The South China Morning Post (SCMP) described a massacre that spilled out of the Zhang home to claim at least two victims on the street during the killer’s frantic, and so far successful, bid to escape:

It is alleged Zhang and his wife were killed in their living room, followed soon after by Zhang’s daughter-in-law when she carried a child aged under 12 months downstairs, according to Cover News, a local newspaper.

Two of Zhang’s grandchildren died upstairs. Police arriving at the scene found one of Zhang’s grandchildren, a seven-year-old boy, still breathing and he was admitted to hospital.

The PSB statement alleged Gao killed two others after leaving Zhang’s home and before jumping off a bridge into the Yangtze River around 6am. Police did not give details about those two deaths but witnesses alleged the suspect killed a driver and ran down a passer-by with a vehicle.

----------

LINK:

Now, "nobody really knows" yet about what set this off, but I'll go ahead and take a wild guess... Maybe don't issue mandates during emergencies ordering certain peoples' doors to be welded shut. People kinda don't like being welded in. And also, the "two passerby" he killed while making his so far, successful, escape, were most likely bodyguards and chaffeurs of the dead official, as this was a gated household and community.

proxy-image.gif

Here is a better guess.

He was leaking documents/relaying information on what was happening inside China. China eliminates him blaming an intruder while making a statement to those still inside China to remain silent.

Side note: Didn’t China just lockdown a city of 4 million people today?

WUHAN, CHINA. OCTOBER 26, 2021

Local Communist Party official and four members of his family killed by man with a knife, who killed two more people while exiting the dead official's home before escaping into the Yangtze (Chiang Jiang) River.

----------
    Police in China’s now-infamous city of Wuhan are hunting for a man who allegedly used a knife to kill a local Chinese Communist Party (CCP) official and four members of his family, including his wife and two of his grandchildren.

Wuhan’s Public Security Bureau (PSB) released only a few details of the massacre on Tuesday morning. The target of the attack was Zhang Qihong, acting party secretary of Xiaosi township. The suspect, a 39-year-old male identified only by his surname “Gao,” entered Zhang’s home and attacked him with a knife at around 1:00 a.m. on Tuesday.

The South China Morning Post (SCMP) described a massacre that spilled out of the Zhang home to claim at least two victims on the street during the killer’s frantic, and so far successful, bid to escape:

It is alleged Zhang and his wife were killed in their living room, followed soon after by Zhang’s daughter-in-law when she carried a child aged under 12 months downstairs, according to Cover News, a local newspaper.

Two of Zhang’s grandchildren died upstairs. Police arriving at the scene found one of Zhang’s grandchildren, a seven-year-old boy, still breathing and he was admitted to hospital.

The PSB statement alleged Gao killed two others after leaving Zhang’s home and before jumping off a bridge into the Yangtze River around 6am. Police did not give details about those two deaths but witnesses alleged the suspect killed a driver and ran down a passer-by with a vehicle.

----------

LINK:

Now, "nobody really knows" yet about what set this off, but I'll go ahead and take a wild guess... Maybe don't issue mandates during emergencies ordering certain peoples' doors to be welded shut. People kinda don't like being welded in. And also, the "two passerby" he killed while making his so far, successful, escape, were most likely bodyguards and chaffeurs of the dead official, as this was a gated household and community.

Chinese version of Unintended Consequences????

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

He's on the run and still managed to evade probably the army being deployed to find him now. Who knows what he has planned for us to watch on a webfeed later? I may be overestimating this but I bet that a lot of mofos all over the world are feeling a sense of dread tonight, for the first time in years... Especially mofos who use the "virus" as an excuse to refuse to allow critically ill infants to be life-flighted to other hospitals, and those who allow trannies to rape little girls in school and then cover it up...

Aw fuck me with a cactus... Was on the phone with a coworker telling him "yo dawg, it's gonna be a fucking riot if in the next week or so another official in Shanghai or somewhere gets found dead with cum from multiple guys in his stomach and in his ass. I won't even fucking mind digging some used condoms out of the gutters and dumpsters and sending them to him"... My GF was using the computer and she just turned around with a look of horror on her face that I never had seen her have. And I don't blame her either. She has never read Unintended Consequences and now I have to explain to her fully the context of what I just said and what Unintended Consequences is...

Goddamn it. I thought I was sober. WTF?

anim_lol.gif
    anim_lol.gif
    anim_lol.gif

Funny to see this as we hear about new lockdowns in China. What was happening in Tiawan before any of this COVID bullshit started? Anyone hearing about protests and such in china over the last 18 months? :unsure:

I wonder if making comments on the Chinese stasi are off limits here. I'd hate to get the perma ban because I said something mean about them
    I'm surprised also, we haven't heard of more people with blood on their hands, turning up missing.
    I hope we hear more about it. It would be an interesting read. Mac🤔
    Maybe it's just against the rules if they are only acting like communist?

Here is a better guess.

He was leaking documents/relaying information on what was happening inside China. China eliminates him blaming an intruder while making a statement to those still inside China to remain silent.

Side note: Didn’t China just lockdown a city of 4 million people today?

Possible but I don't think the powers that be would concoct such a story if it was a coverup. Do you know how much ideas that would give to the thousands, if not more, who hold grudges against the regime?

So far, this guy has eluded capture. In my mind I keep envisioning that he is assembling a Solothurn S18, somewhere...

I think you misunderstood.

The Chinese people know it was the gov, the local police know it was the gov ect. The gov blames and intruder as to not have international blowback.

Ask yourself why the state media ran that story? Was it for the poor official or was it for a different reason. Nothing goes to print there without benefit to the party.

Reactions: mtrmn