• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wut? Lol

My guess is that this dude had never been told NO throughout his life and is conditioned to getting compliance from others with a display of an anger outburst...

He had also doused himself with half a gallon of that alcohol based hand sanitizer that was on the table right before being Tazed...
He was lubing up to resist, or fuck...

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
No Taser when your target is covered in a flammable liquid. Es no bueno.
It’s actually included in Taser’s certification and recertification training material that OC spray is flammable.

He possibly said this:

tumblr_msda6a73Jb1rewusno1_500.gif

OK if I put the flammable liquid on the guy and light him up its on me. If he puts it on him self then fuck him, TASER TASER.

Reactions: 10ring'r
What was said after the hand sanitizer bath the made the cops finally decide that they need to take action? That was some dumb ass shit.

They dont use force when they legally could have and obviously should have, and then fuck it up at the end by lighting him on fire.

Liberals don't mind people catching fire its the bullet holes that get their panties in a bunch.

What was said after the hand sanitizer bath the made the cops finally decide that they need to take action? That was some dumb ass shit.

They dont use force when they legally could have and obviously should have, and then fuck it up at the end by lighting him on fire.
i love how all 3 run out of the room, and none of them comes back with an extinguisher or anything.

Reactions: candyx
i love how all 3 run out of the room, and none of them comes back with an extinguisher or anything.
Exactly, quite literally everything wrong with those cop actions.

I stand corrected, his family will get more that a few hundred thousand.

I guess during their community college “administration of justice” course they didn’t cover what flammability was?

Hope they get held to the same standard they love to hold others too. I’m sure they’ll be popular in prison.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I think this all reverts back to an old saying...Play stupid games...Win stupid prizes. BUT... I will admit, those Officers should of had him under control, much sooner. Mac🤷‍♂️

I think this all reverts back to an old saying...Play stupid games...Win stupid prizes. BUT... I will admit, those Officers should of had him under control, much sooner. Mac🤷‍♂️

Yeah, any attitude should be met with lethal force.

Except when it’s the protect class cops, in which case “my blu babyz didn’t do nuffin” 😂

They…burned…a…man…to…death

😂🤣Damn the white privilege is thick in this one, 30mins acting stupid in a police station? Oh my Jeezuz! If he had been a POC, he'd a been shot in 2mins and dragged out the back door and into the dumpster!

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Yeah, any attitude should be met with lethal force.

Except when it’s the protect class cops, in which case “my blu babyz didn’t do nuffin” 😂

They…burned…a…man…to…death
Hey dumbass...those Officers should of had that individual...restrained/secured, until he calmed down and/or, got medical assistance. That is all. He was "Drunk in Public". He was acting irrational. Could have been a "harm to himself and/or others. He was telegraphing certain warning signs. If you have not done the "job", don't comment on it. Mac(y)

Hey dumbass...those Officers should of had that individual...restrained/secured, until he calmed down and/or, got medical assistance. That is all. He was "Drunk in Public". He was acting irrational. Could have been a "harm to himself and/or others. He was telegraphing certain warning signs. If you have not done the "job", don't comment on it. Mac(y)

So unless I have worked as a low skilled cop I just couldn’t understand why you’d light a unarmed man on fire?

Interesting theory.

I saw one annoying drunk guy and a few murderers, one would be better when sober in the AM, the others need ether to be locked in a cage or taken out back and put down.

So nobody is allowed to have an opinion on something unless they actually have experience with it? I've never robbed a bank in my life so I guess that means I'm not allowed to have an opinion about bank robbers.

All this Monday morning quarterbacking shit is for the birds.

I used to box. A lot. I trained four days a week for two or three hours a day with people I would spar with regularly. I knew how they moved. I knew their weaknesses. I also had my coach yelling instructions from six feet away while sparring. 95% of all the planning, training and ringside advice went out the window once the beeper went off and instinct took over EVERY FUCKING TIME, regardless of everything I did to keep calm and think through the situation logically. Mind numbing repetition and real life experience makes up 99.9% of everything that matters in the situation in the video.

Nobody's thinking about training manuals and powerpoint presentations when adrenaline is flowing and they're three feet away from an irate, inebriated man inside of a 10 foot wide room. 99% of people can spend the next 20 years memorizing training material and it won't mean jack shit when things get exciting. I'd bet my left nut on that.

I'm not avidly pro or anti LEO either.

I used to box. A lot. I trained four days a week for two or three hours a day with people I would spar with regularly. I knew how they moved. I knew their weaknesses. I also had my coach yelling instructions from six feet away while sparring. 95% of all the planning, training and ringside advice went out the window once the beeper went off and instinct took over EVERY FUCKING TIME, regardless of everything I did to keep calm and think through the situation logically. Mind numbing repetition and real life experience makes up 99.9% of everything that matters in the situation in the video.

Nobody's thinking about training manuals and powerpoint presentations when adrenaline is flowing and they're three feet away from an irate, inebriated man inside of a 10 foot wide room. 99% of people can spend the next 20 years memorizing training material and it won't mean jack shit when things get exciting. I'd bet my left nut on that.

I didn’t know he died till today, I didn’t watch till the very end.

I have mixed feelings he didn’t deserve to die, but it could have been ended differently also. It’s the PD front office seems like theyed have a bit of a advantage.

47 days to die or the drunk tank for a night, and multiple dumb decisions on both sides doesn’t seem worth it.

Seems both sides FAFO on this one

I have mixed feelings he didn’t deserve to die, but it could have been ended differently also. It’s the PD front office seems like theyed have a bit of a advantage.

47 days to die or the drunk tank for a night, and multiple dumb decisions on both sides doesn’t seem worth it.

If any interaction with the police justifies deadly force in their end, perhaps non police should factor that in on how we handle police on our end.

I feel like everyone played the stupid game in this one.

*Burst internet flames*
“Quick, to the break room!”

I agree it’s easy to say shit after the fact, but some of this stuff...lol wow. You’re going to have some screwed up situations when you’re seeing umteen calls a day though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
So nobody is allowed to have an opinion on something unless they actually have experience with it? I've never robbed a bank in my life so I guess that means I'm not allowed to have an opinion about bank robbers.
Not what I meant. Those Officers allowed the situation to escalate, when it would have been a better outcome if they would have took the right action/actions, for all parties involved.. . There was all kinds of "stupid" in that situation. Mac

Maybe maybe not, but if I have questions about MLP you’re my number one boo.

😄

So unless I have worked as a low skilled cop I just couldn’t understand why you’d light a unarmed man on fire?

Interesting theory.

I saw one annoying drunk guy and a few murderers, one would be better when sober in the AM, the others need ether to be locked in a cage or taken out back and put down.
Those Officers, should have taken him to the ground, secured him, got him medical attention, or, put him in a holding cell until he sobered up, or, had him checked for a medical condition. That's all. Mac

Reactions: TurboTrout
Those Officers, should have taken him to the ground, secured him, got him medical attention, or, put him in a holding cell until he sobered up, or, had him checked for a medical condition. That's all. Mac
Probably could have lured him into a cell with a cheese burger, I know my people.

Reactions: oneshot86 and Pbgt

Funny you speak of your experiences during your boxing career(I've done a little boxing myself). When I worked Corrections, we had yearly training in POSC/DAT. When we would have to suit-up to go in on someone, we'd plan, strategize, game plan, blah, blah, and blah, when the plan finally went into motion, it turned into a F'n dogpile/street brawl. Just how shit went sometimes on my midnight tours. Hell, even my day shifts went like that. But, yeah, memories. Mac

Reactions: 308pirate

How did he die 47 days later though?

Looked like first and second degree burns. He seemed banged up, but able to breathe.

I feel like something's missing from this story.

Looked like first and second degree burns. He seemed banged up, but able to breathe.

Inhaled the flames more than likely alcohol could have went n hs mouth and throat from his face.

Yeah, there's no way he was on fire long enough for his core temperature to reach 107+ degrees.

😂🤣Damn the white privilege is thick in this one, 30mins acting stupid in a police station? Oh my Jeezuz! If he had been a POC, he'd a been shot in 2mins and dragged out the back door and into the dumpster!

What the fuck is a POC

This?
robert-downey-jr-tropic-thunder-men-with-glasses-3000x2001-wallpaper_www-wallmay-net_87_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqrXQPXGvM58CJoUBPwmOnPzWU-KwRaHvlaJXY1texVLQ.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ken226 and Im2bent