• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WW III

Re: WW III

There will be NO WW3 and NO WW4!!!

"World War 5 is going to be so big, that it skips the other 2 altogether!"

A shiny new penny to the first person to name the person who offered up that insightful quote!
wink.gif

That was faster than I thought!
wink.gif
My wife has me watching that damn show almost nightly now...crazy funny stuff sometimes!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There will be NO WW3 and NO WW4!!!

"World War 5 is going to be so big, that it skips the other 2 altogether!"

A shiny new penny to the first person to name the person who offered up that insightful quote!
wink.gif
</div></div>

LMFAO!!!!!!

The Cuban Missle Crisis was closer to WWIII than now.

This is more like Pax Americana calling on its vassel states rather than trying to do it all and paying for it all. Be interesting to see if this awakening turns out any better than the awakening in Vietnam or Iraq which cost us so much for so little.

Going to be interesting

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The '90s are going to make the '60s look like the '50s.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: POPEYECOP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it just me or does anyone else feel like WW 3 is right around the corner??? </div></div>

I think theres a while yet, but its coming. The stars are all lining up and its been 66 years since the last one. Good old mid eastern oil and we have plenty under the rocky mts. Glad Im 61 and will sit it out. As strung, out and worn out as our military is now, we dont have a lot of reserve. We do have, however, some 16 carrier groups which are fueled by atomic power.

Will 5.56 be sufficient for WW III or should we go .30 cal? How about 9mm as a a Handgun round for the big one X 3? Will reworked M14s be ok for DMRs? Can we change our sniper rifles to match the combat os a WWIII environment?