• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WW3 for dummies

Some of it seems a little far fetched, and some seems plausible. It's tough to read, and spells a little of conspiracy theory, tin foil hat wearing, gibberish, almost as if it's Q anon propaganda.

At the end of the day, what can I do about it? Nothing, especially when the problems that effect us the most are right here at our doorsteps, like rent, food, and the stuff we bought to help us be more efficient and comfortable.

In war, who's good or bad is only a matter of perspective.

Branden

It’s been a while since our military actions have had any resemblance of honor

But the good guy history remembers as the winner as he gets to write the history books for the government child indoc camps, preach any wrong think and history has shown how that ends up

Heck we got political prisoners now from the Jan 6 protest

Ultimately I think ukraine V russia has shown how shitty the third world self proclaimed world power commies really are

If the US falls it will be from within

The only thing in the article i disagree with is that china is somehow good in anyway. But then again we routinely fuck other countries especially the smaller, poorer ones.

Reactions: Lawless
The only thing in the article i disagree with is that china is somehow good in anyway. But then again we routinely fuck other countries especially the smaller, poorer ones.
I don’t believe myself or think the author is saying that China is “good”. What it and Russia are though is homogeneous with a strong reverence for their history and culture. They are not allowing the woke ideology or LGBTQWTF cancer to gain a foothold in society either.

I don’t believe myself or think the author is saying that China is “good”. What it and Russia are though is homogeneous with a strong reverence for their history and culture. They are not allowing the woke ideology or LGBTQWTF cancer to gain a foothold in society either.

The U.S. could do the same thing. You just have to be willing to sacrifice freedom.

• Haha
Reactions: Lawless
I would suggest the Chinese are the ones actually pushing it in the west.

China has many different tribes and cultures, some of them are being cleansed from their society. There is only one culture both governments support.