• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up WWII and other veterans

triceratops3

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2010
Northern VA
Hello everyone,

At school we're doing an interview project for my US History class. The project requires us to find a veteran of World War 2 and interview them about their experiences in the war. Unfortunately, because the number of Veterans of World War 2 is declining the possibilities of an interview are also declining, therefore, the options available have been expanded to anyone who was alive during world war 2 (preferably someone who was not a small child), and a veteran of any other war.

I am looking for someone who meets these criteria and is willing to talk about their experiences. Also it would be preferable if they live in or around the Pittsburgh area so i could interview them in person. If you know anyone who has served in a war or is currently serving and they are willing to talk to me, i'd appreciate it if you could help out. If they are not from around Pittsburgh I could interview them by phone and possibly email.

Please leave a comment or pm if you could help me out.

Thank You.