• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WWII USMC K-Bar

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    I was given this knife when I was 10 years old or so by an old gentleman who fought through the Pacific. I was completely convinced I would become a Marine back then, and I did as soon as I graduated highschool. He told me he carried it through his time fighting the Japanese and he wanted me to have it. It has traveled with me since. I am not a collector and it just sits with a bunch of other knives I don't use or need. I just want it to go to a good home where someone will take care of it better than I have time to.
    I really don't know what a fair price is for it, to me it's priceless but that is only for the history of it. It is in pretty good condition with no real damage just some wear and light tarnish and a few spots that like to show a little rust. The sheath was coated in something to protect the leather and is cracking now but the leather is in good condition and you can see the USMC and EGA under the coating.

$100 shipped

IMG_20211225_064058474.jpg

IMG_20211225_064109670.jpg

Feel free to PM me, call or text anytime with questions or for more pics 207-740-7743.