• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WWII Will Hurt Mental Health

Son of Dorn

Castellan
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2019
My cousin showed me this today: https://www.warhistoryonline.com/ne...WoTbAiNwa-MeRBoAGWryABypHcB5LbUlpJlJm6EnvGC34

The idea that learning about WWII, or WWI or any war for that matter, will somehow "hit their mental health" or whatever crap this child is trying to push is absolutely fucking moronic. When I was 13, I was writing a research papers on the Rape of Nanking. My resource books had photos of what the IJA did to Chinese civilians along with full descriptions: Pregnant women with bamboo stakes shoved into their wombs, Japanese soldiers taking bets on the sex of the baby before they cut the fetus out of her. The actual rapes and subsequent murders. Competing to see how many people could be killed with swords or bayonets. Mass civilian murders. And then later that year I wrote another paper on the Bataan Death March and the assorted related crimes of the IJA towards prisoners. Later on I learned the Japanese actually cannibalized people, slicing pieces off them while they were still alive.

My mental health wasn't "scarred" or "hit" or "harmed" by any of that, unless an utter disrespect for the Imperial Japanese Army counts and I don't think it does. I didn't need a "safe space" after reading those books or seeing those pictures. My love for history was not destroyed and I went on to get a degree in it, even taking my senior capstone course on the Holocaust and meeting a survivor. I had some people in one of my courses, underclassmen, who didn't know that WWII began and ended in 1939 and 1945 respectively, but I chalked that up to them just being dumbasses. I guess I might've been wrong.

History should not be censored or ignored just because really, really bad things happened. History should not be forgotten because it might upset some fragile snowflakes whose delicate sensibilities will be shattered because the thought of men with guns makes them shit their pants in terror or because it'll portray the real Nazis and Communists in ways that will clash with their established worldviews. I'm fucking appalled by this twit's attitude and I hope very much that some WWII vets over there across the pond give him a good stern talking to.

How are the leftists supposed to continue with their agenda-driven brainwashing of our youth if they allow young minds enough information about the history of mankind and governments to allow them a basis for decisions when voting? Learning about the untold millions of people who were murdered after they gave up their arms isn’t going to make it easier to disarm the sheeples. They want every citizen to be absolutely powerless.

How are the leftists supposed to continue with their agenda-driven brainwashing of our youth if they allow young minds enough information about the history of mankind and governments to allow them a basis for decisions when voting? Learning about the untold millions of people who were murdered after they gave up their arms isn’t going to make it easier to disarm the sheeples. They want every citizen to be absolutely powerless.
Well he's a Brit and they already pretty much gave that one up all across what was once the mightiest empire on the globe, didn't they? Now in their country it's a hate crime to rightfully accuse a gang of kidnapping and raping young girls and women when there's overwhelming evidence. Or to say that cities and towns are being taken over when people are getting accosted on the street for their skin color and/or clothing by gangs of self-declared "police".

This.

FPNI. (First post nails it.)

One way to bluepill the population and keep them in a state of blissful ignorance and false sense of security is by keeping them away from the cold hard facts of history, and reality.

Well he's a Brit and they already pretty much gave that one up all across what was once the mightiest empire on the globe, didn't they? Now in their country it's a hate crime to rightfully accuse a gang of kidnapping and raping young girls and women when there's overwhelming evidence. Or to say that cities and towns are being taken over when people are getting accosted on the street for their skin color and/or clothing by gangs of self-declared "police".

I wonder if it is still a hate crime to actually wait for one of the rapists to walk down a dark street, jump out wearing a ski mask, stab the fucker 20 times center mass while twisting the blade with each thrust, and then simply walking away and let somebody else find his fucking corpse? I am surprised that this kind of shit still has not happened on a mass scale across that country yet.

The shit coming out of Britain in the recent years is making me sick beyond description. Even more so that the majority of the people seems to LIKE being violated and buggered.
smiley_freak.gif

Reactions: 12Bravo
I wonder if it is still a hate crime to actually wait for one of the rapists to walk down a dark street, jump out wearing a ski mask, stab the fucker 20 times center mass while twisting the blade with each thrust, and then simply walking away and let somebody else find his fucking corpse? I am surprised that this kind of shit still has not happened on a mass scale across that country yet.

The shit coming out of Britain in the recent years is making me sick beyond description. Even more so that the majority of the people seems to LIKE being violated and buggered.
smiley_freak.gif
Apparently, in the EU - it’s way more important to be politically correct than to have any degree of safety, security, or continue breathing. If they can’t figure it out soon - they get what they get. They can blame “their leaders”, but the overrun citizens continued to allow these open attacks from their “invited visitors” without doing anything about it.

smiley_freak.gif
Well it's illegal to carry a knife over there now, too, so probably. Or at least there was talk of banning knives, needing a license to purchase even a kitchen one, something like that. And potato peelers. Potato peelers are the most lethal of weapons, dontcha know?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Apparently, in the EU - it’s way more important to be politically correct than to have any degree of safety, security, or continue breathing. If they can’t figure it out soon - they get what they get. They can blame “their leaders”, but the overrun citizens continued to allow these open attacks from their “invited visitors” without doing anything about it.
I doubt we'll see much of a resurgence in British nationalism even if Brexit happens. They've been neutered for too long and lost their Imperial spirit. There might be a higher chance of Germans starting a rousing chorus of Deutschland Uber Alles and storming the Parliament after a lot of the shit they've had happen. Poland would probably back them up, funnily enough.

Last edited:
If they're not old enough to learn about it warts and all then they aren't old enough to learn about it at all. Worse to give them some stritty version and expect them to understand it.

Reactions: MadDuner
If they're not old enough to learn about it warts and all then they aren't old enough to learn about it at all. Worse to give them some stritty version and expect them to understand it.
Japanese did that. For a long time afterward, their textbooks made no mention of Nanking and it was taboo to speak of it, and they pretty much said "And then in 1945, the Americans dropped atomic bombs on us. We do not why or what we did to make them angry." At least the Germans owned up to what their government did...

But in times of war - they are certainly old enough to be sent to die!
I grew up in a military family. My father had what seemed like every book ever published on pretty much every war ever fought.... and we read those books as children, which helped us better understand how the world worked, and how savage and cruel humans can be when they want to be. Every human on the planet should be taught the same lessons!

But in times of war - they are certainly old enough to be sent to die!
I grew up in a military family. My father had what seemed like every book ever published on pretty much every war ever fought.... and we read those books as children, which helped us better understand how the world worked, and how savage and cruel humans can be when they want to be. Every human on the planet should be taught the same lessons!
Note the picture in the article. 22-YO "instagram influencer" (whatever the fuck that means) complaining that WWII history will hurt his feelings next to 22-YO British soldier who probably saw some of his good friends fall to enemy fire. Best part of the article is that Lt. Reynolds there has just been captured by the Germans and is being marched off to be processed. He's basically giving the Brit equivalent of flipping the bird at the photographer, too, literally making a euphemistic sign for "vagina". He's calling men who are holding guns on him "pussies" in the worst sense. And you have people now saying how it's tantamount to physical injury when someone writes "vote Trump" in chalk on a sidewalk, etc etc.

Last edited:
Japanese did that. For a long time afterward, their textbooks made no mention of Nanking and it was taboo to speak of it, and they pretty much said "And then in 1945, the Americans dropped atomic bombs on us. We do not why or what we did to make them angry." At least the Germans owned up to what their government did...

I agree, but my solution is that I think they should learn about it relatively early. I try to not tell folks how to raise their own damn kids, though. By the time I was 8-10 I was learning that type of shit from books, not school books. In high school I had good history subject teachers who made no attempts to hide atrocities but treated them just as a matter of course.

I agree, but my solution is that I think they should learn about it relatively early. I try to not tell folks how to raise their own damn kids, though. By the time I was 8-10 I was learning that type of shit from books, not school books. In high school I had good history subject teachers who made no attempts to hide atrocities but treated them just as a matter of course.
I fully agree. The books I was reading at the time weren't textbooks, they were proper... y'know, books. I was reading stuff like that, reference books and all sorts, long before I wrote those papers (my mom was the school librarian). Of course, going around at age 9 with a book that had a big ol' swastika and some guns on the front of it (was a book about WWII spy stuff) made other people think I was some kinda Nazi but they were more or less illiterate pricks at the time anyway, more interested in UGA football than expanding their knowledge and anything about Nazi Germany was by default "bad".

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Well it's illegal to carry a knife over there now, too, so probably. Or at least there was talk of banning knives, needing a license to purchase even a kitchen one, something like that. And potato peelers. Potato peelers are the most lethal of weapons, dontcha know?

Ditto on the potato peeler. That gap in the middle is basically a blood groove on crack... Stab and twist with that, the hollow center will carve out an entire chunk of the target. I think at one point BudK had a Roman gladius type dagger with a hollow center just like a potato peeler. Nasty looking piece of kit. That is the same mechanism behind the third broadhead that they test in the following video. The broadhead is hollow, shaped like the number "8". Upon hitting the target it not only cuts through, but the middle part turns the wound channel into spaghetti. Would NOT want to be hit by one of those...

Knives and shanks are easy enough to make even in the UK. A single piece of tool steel flat stock can be used to make several pairs of wickedly tough and sharp M7 pattern fighting blades. No aesthetics needed when you just need a "little buddy" for the mean streets...

Ditto on the potato peeler. That gap in the middle is basically a blood groove on crack... Stab and twist with that, the hollow center will carve out an entire chunk of the target. I think at one point BudK had a Roman gladius type dagger with a hollow center just like a potato peeler. Nasty looking piece of kit. That is the same mechanism behind the third broadhead that they test in the following video. The broadhead is hollow, shaped like the number "8". Upon hitting the target it not only cuts through, but the middle part turns the wound channel into spaghetti. Would NOT want to be hit by one of those...

Knives and shanks are easy enough to make even in the UK. A single piece of tool steel flat stock can be used to make several pairs of wickedly tough and sharp M7 pattern fighting blades. No aesthetics needed when you just need a "little buddy" for the mean streets...

I mean I was actually kinda joking about the potato peeler, 'cause one of them turned up in a "weapons bust" and the Bobbies got super butthurt when people made fun of them for bragging they got a dangerous spud-skinner off the streets. Sure they CAN be used quite dangerously but so can the metal shashlik skewers they sell at the supermarket. I think the French Resistance or the SOE or some such used a neat little knife that was basically a steel stake or nail sharpened to a point and bent into a handle. But the idea that a potato peeler should be outlawed or require a license or permit from the police to buy is fucking ludicrous.

they did worse. the poor anti-communist Russian refugees never caught a break.

Thousands of men, women, children, and infants interned at prisoner of war camps were subjected to vivisection, often without anesthesia and usually ending with the death of the victim. Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Researchers performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was thought that the death of the subject would affect the results.

Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of organs, such as the brain, lungs, and liver, were removed from some prisoners.

Female prisoners were forced to become pregnant for use in experiments. The hypothetical possibility of vertical transmission (from mother to child) of diseases, particularly syphilis, was the stated reason for the torture. Fetal survival and damage to mother's reproductive organs were objects of interest. Though "a large number of babies were born in captivity", there have been no accounts of any survivors of Unit 731, children included. It is suspected that the children of female prisoners were killed after birth or aborted.

Last edited:
The Brits will probably require a background check to buy steel in any form.....

But I can get whatever I need to fashion a weapon - from most any car.
People will be stabbed with Prius wiper or turn signal arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
they did worse. the poor anti-communist Russian refugees never caught a break.
Oh yes, I know. But y'know, there's something about carving flesh off still-living POWs and eating it that is, to me, vastly more reprehensible than any "medical"/chemical warfare/whatever twisted shit they did at Unit 731.

The Brits will probably require a background check to buy steel in any form.....

But I can get whatever I need to fashion a weapon - from most any car.
People will be stabbed with Prius wiper or turn signal arms.

Acid seems to be easy to come by in London....
Petrol is everywhere as well...
Use Acid or Petrol to get guns when you see one of the elite oppressors with a gun you want....

Go caveman style, bones make great weapons and you can tear them out of your enemies....

I was first given books like All Quiet on the Western Front, A Farewell to Arms, Slaughterhouse-Five, 1984, and Catch-22. Not really all action-packed but it founded interest in learning a lot more about my country's modern wars. My grandad fought in WW2 and my uncle fought in Vietnam, both Navy. My great uncle flew a B-17 in the 360th BS over Europe. My grandma was an Army nurse. We didn't have a whole lot of open conversation about such topics in the family when I was younger, it just was a certain way. I think they all didn't want to encourage us young minds to see war as the Hollywood blockbuster international vacation it's been popularized as in modern times. Once we got older and started asking questions we got both fucking barrels, the type of shit nightmares are made of. I was never sheltered from it, but it was dosed out on my family's best judgement pretty much constantly as a part of our personal history.

Use Acid or Petrol to get guns when you see one of the elite oppressors with a gun you want....

Go caveman style, bones make great weapons and you can tear them out of your enemies....
I’m quite happy retaining guns.
But those Brits are gonna need all the help they can get!

I was first given books like All Quiet on the Western Front, A Farewell to Arms, Slaughterhouse-Five, 1984, and Catch-22. Not really all action-packed but it founded interest in learning a lot more about my country's modern wars. My grandad fought in WW2 and my uncle fought in Vietnam, both Navy. My great uncle flew a B-17 in the 360th BS over Europe. My grandma was an Army nurse. We didn't have a whole lot of open conversation about such topics in the family when I was younger, it just was a certain way. I think they all didn't want to encourage us young minds to see war as the Hollywood blockbuster international vacation it's been popularized as in modern times. Once we got older and started asking questions we got both fucking barrels, the type of shit nightmares are made of. I was never sheltered from it, but it was dosed out on my family's best judgement pretty much constantly as a part of our personal history.

My Dad was in Korea, and ended up driving a MASH ambulance after being wounded. It wasn’t until later in my life before he ever told me anything about his duties there. Pretty gruesome stuff. He wanted to be sure we understood that none of it was like in the movies.

What both WWI and WWII should teach folks is the power of government run propaganda to get country after country to throw away their most valuable possessions, the youth that is their future, on an orgy of killing and destruction so the Elites could play king of the hill.

During the waning days of World War II, many massive, and successful uprisings of Chinese POWs held in Japanese forced labor camps were facilitated by the use of bamboo and wooden knives. Prisoners tore and split slivers of wood and bamboo from shipping crates or roofing, sharpened them on rocks until they took a razor edge, and distributed them amongst the ranks when the night of the uprising was planned. Usually, the Japanese had snitches embedded into the ranks of the inmates to report on all activity so these snitches had to be killed first. Afterward, those bamboo knives were quite efficient in piercing chests and severing jugulars, upon which shitloads of Type-38's, grenades, Type-99's, and ammunition changed hands. Most of these men in the camps were able bodied military men selected for grueling slave labor by the Japanese, and the Republic of China armed forces field manuals all detailed the making and use of bamboo and wooden knives for survival situations. Zhongmei Hezhuo Zhu, the Chinese equivalent of the US Special Operations Executive, ordered that EVERY rank and file infantryman must be instructed on the basics of clandestine warfare, sabotage, and explosives manufacture.

That was the idea behind the Liberator pistols. Kill a soldier at close range, relieve him of his rifle or SMG and ammo. Worked for the Resistance and the Partisans. Of course, back then soldiers weren't wearing plates or had personal radios, so it might be a bit more difficult to do that now...

That was the idea behind the Liberator pistols. Kill a soldier at close range, relieve him of his rifle or SMG and ammo. Worked for the Resistance and the Partisans. Of course, back then soldiers weren't wearing plates or had personal radios, so it might be a bit more difficult to do that now...

Just as effective as before, close range, hit them from behind where the plates are not at.
Everyone has to go to the bathroom sometime......
Soldiers often like sex with the natives during prolonged occupations....
A shot or knife going upwards through the kidney, or right through the privates and they may be in too much pain to radio for help.
Equipment gets slipped into a RF blocking bag by the waiting resistance team and taken to where it's safe to work on.

Also things that go boom instead of bang can be even more fun when playing games with oppressors.

Just as effective as before, close range, hit them from behind where the plates are not at.
A shot or knife going upwards through the kidney, or right through the privates and they may be in too much pain to radio for help.
Equipment gets slipped into a RF blocking bag by the waiting resistance team and taken to where it's safe to work on.

Also things that go boom instead of bang can be even more fun when playing games with oppressors.

^^What he said...
anim_beer.gif

When events in society have taken a sharp turn towards the dire, and you still have not armed yourself by any and all means necessary, then that means either you are a dumbass still living on empty optimism or a coward cuck. Darwin especially likes to cull these two types for his personal trophy cabinet.

What both WWI and WWII should teach folks is the power of government run propaganda to get country after country to throw away their most valuable possessions, the youth that is their future, on an orgy of killing and destruction so the Elites could play king of the hill.

That is why the liberals make any excuse to hide history. They do not want people to use there brain and see that these fuck heads are trying to do the same thing that has been done in the past. Ignorant naive people are easier to control.

That is why the liberals make any excuse to hide history. They do not want people to use there brain and see that these fuck heads are trying to do the same thing that has been done in the past. Ignorant naive people are easier to control.
....and murder.

Reactions: W54/XM-388

"Who controls the past, controls the future: who controls the present, controls the past… The mutability of the past is the central tenet of Ingsoc. Past events, it is argued, have no objective existence, but survive only in written records and in human memories. The past is whatever the records and the memories agree upon. And since the Party is in full control of all records, and in equally full control of the minds of its members, it follows that the past is whatever the Party chooses to make it." -Orwell 1984

All good points. I recall one of the characters in "The Things They Carried" being sniped by a VC during a piss break. Trouble with things going boom, though, is that you have to be willing to run the risk of damaging or destroying otherwise useful equipment. The downside to being technologically advanced is that things often get more fragile and hard to repair or replace. Sure it might be tempting to IED a squad of troops but if their weapons and gear would better serve your comrades, might be more useful to save the booms for sabotage and not waste them on seven or eight men. There's always aiming for their grenades and mags, anyway, if you really must...

All good points. I recall one of the characters in "The Things They Carried" being sniped by a VC during a piss break. Trouble with things going boom, though, is that you have to be willing to run the risk of damaging or destroying otherwise useful equipment. The downside to being technologically advanced is that things often get more fragile and hard to repair or replace. Sure it might be tempting to IED a squad of troops but if their weapons and gear would better serve your comrades, might be more useful to save the booms for sabotage and not waste them on seven or eight men. There's always aiming for their grenades and mags, anyway, if you really must...

Just get more creative when dealing with soviet or Chinese communist invaders.... Shaped charges at leg level with metal strips in front of them as a group of soviet or Chinese troops walks down an alley looking for dissidents and there just happens to be local radio interference that makes all those soviet or Chinese built radios not able to communicate. Collect what you need with minimal damage...

Just get more creative when dealing with soviet or Chinese communist invaders.... Shaped charges at leg level with metal strips in front of them as a group of soviet or Chinese troops walks down an alley looking for dissidents and there just happens to be local radio interference that makes all those soviet or Chinese built radios not able to communicate. Collect what you need with minimal damage...
SOE issued folding crossbows to their operatives back in the day. Oughta work decently as an ambush weapon. Now, whether or not you could make viable explosive tips for the bolts a la Rambo is another question entirely...

This all depends on where you are vs who your oppressors are, though. See, I was thinking urban London or something like that, rebelling against that sort of V For Vendetta tyrannical government, not actual invaders. Ditto with the French Resistance and the Russian/Russian Jewish partisan bands, since they had little by way of weaponry to begin with. They had more of a need for capturing enemy ordnance and turning the tables.

this movie was awe-inspiring when I was a kid
1573444609617.png