• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes www.usoptics.com

Re: www.usoptics.com

Phenomenally better John...

Are you guys going to add a section for "About Us" and maybe a gallery area for photo sharing? It would improve the SEO...

Looks good.

I bet that took awhile......479 lines of code on the index page alone
smile.gif

wont load for me, guess ill have to go look at the one i own till it does lol

I just tried looking at the site today, looking for a scope for a potential .300 blackout AR hog hunting rig. Hopefully its back up soon!

I like the look of the new site.

It works on ios devices

I feel that the user interface is a bit over the top. When I customize a scope the visual candle is a bit distracting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I BROKE it............
frown.gif
</div></div>

Did you get a screen full of multicam?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Inogame</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When can I configure an SN-8?

Sweet new site. Looks great. </div></div>

After the SHOT Show.
John III

Much improved visual. The scope configuration utility and registration worked fine for me. The rewards points section doesn't seem to be working though. It also lists rewards points as worth $1.00 each and $50 each on different pages. I would my rewards points in the $50 variety.

Something's broke on the site...I still can pay for things? That means we'll be broke ;-)

They also list their coating as "Cerecote". Is this a typo or is it their own type of Cerakote?

I have been waiting for the new website for like 2 years!!!! Looks great!

I was going to buy a badger ordinance base for my new remington 5r to use the awesome discount they sent via email, but the description states that its made of 6061 aluminum instead of steel.

Is this a typo??

I kinda miss the old site a little bit now. I feel a little nostalgic.

My wife is right. I do have a problem with change.

The site has links randomly placed all over the place and some of the pages just hang.

Internet Explorer V8.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you guys going to add a section for "About Us" and maybe a gallery area for photo sharing? It would improve the SEO...</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The site has links randomly placed all over the place and some of the pages just hang.

Internet Explorer V8.</div></div>

Both these guys have great points. Anyhow, wonderful website. Really gives the other manufacturers a run-for-their-money!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spaceman_Spiff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you guys going to add a section for "About Us" and maybe a gallery area for photo sharing? It would improve the SEO...</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The site has links randomly placed all over the place and some of the pages just hang.

Internet Explorer V8.</div></div>

Both these guys have great points. Anyhow, wonderful website. Really gives the other manufacturers a run-for-their-money! </div></div>

I did find the "About Us". It's at the bottom if you click on the US Optics logo it brings a pop-up menu that you can find company info. They do still need a gallery section though, lol...

Looks awesome, it is MUCH improved over the old one. Definitely one of the better websites out there for optics manufacturers.

whats the deal with the white lettering /selection over light grey back ground when you try and configure a scope? I gave up on trying to figure out on how to navigate between options. For some reason if you randomly move your courser around long enough the white letting goes away. It may be because I’m on a Mac but just curious if anyone else is having issues when trying to configure a scope? I gave up, you may want your designer take a hard look at the configuration page. I know i have an issue with trying to configure a 3.2x17 Tpal.