• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wyatts BM

kentactic

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2010
Southern, CA
Wyatts DM Kit
Im interested in this kit because it claims to be a drop in deal... whats the catch?... also in the pictures i see no mag release button or lever of any kind unless that button in the trigger gaurd is the release on this kit?... is this kit for rifles that already have existing DM as an upgrade or will it work on my internal mag Rem 700?

any info is much appreciated.

-Kenny

Re: Wyatts BM

So, I can't answer everything. But it is a drop in for a B&C A5 stock. And I believe any BDL stock (don't know for sure). The Mag release is the "button" in the trigger guard, same button as BDL to drop the bottom plate.

Drop in for a B&C A2 as well, never tried it in the original stock. I have had some issues with the mag being a little finicky but it works

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FZJ80</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Drop in for a B&C A2 as well, never tried it in the original stock. I have had some issues with the mag being a little finicky but it works </div></div>

Had this setup in a B&C Medalist. The bottom metal worked fine but I hated the mags. They were hard to load, particularly the last two rounds. I ended up going with Badger and AICS or Alpha mags. Much much easier to use; in fact a real pleasure. I'd rethink the Wyatt's on this issue alone